Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 March 2018
I have just passed my 3 month review and I honestly do enjoy working here. Once you get familiar with your stores and the people you work with it's not a hard job and your working on your own schedule which is a plus :) I find that it helps keep you busy and your always thinking of better ways to improve and get more sales. I enjoy going into the stores and seeing what needs to be ordered. I do get asked alot where certain things are located in the store by customers, but if you don't mind you can always say where the product is or ask the customer to seek a employee of the store as you just work for the merchandising company. Over all the TL and Managers are very helpful and making sure that we are doing well and are ready to answer any questions.
Pros
Your own schedule
Cons
Didn't have any
Mauvaise compagnie
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Rimouski, QC9 January 2018
Aucun respect pour les employés. Les heures et le nombre de clients est diminué de moitié depuis que c'est Jacent qui gère le tout. Ne perdez pas votre temps avec cette compagnie.
Pros
Aucuns
Cons
Tout