JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

productive
Research Analyst Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn New York27 December 2013
A typical day at work at Chase is productive and educational. I learned about Mortgage Banking conducted independent reviews of loan documents submitted for Modification. The management staff were excellent and very knowledgeable of the job. My co workers were supportive and helpful worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was getting everything in order for review of the loans to be sent to the underwriters. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that what I was doing in the mortgage banking dept I was able to help the customers to maintain their homes or help point them in the right direction so that they may get the help they needed.
Pros
I woud like to work for JPMORGAN Chasas it is a fine institution
Cons
short breaks

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Positive work place while being productive
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Merces ,Panajim,Goa20 April 2018
Attentive HR personnel, workplace culture was positive.

Management was approachable.

Learned time management here.

Colleagues from different social as well as educational backgrounds , from high school to lawyers , Hindu priest ,to theater actor and sports persons. Never a dull moment.
Pros
free transport (pick-up and drop)
Cons
stretch shifts
stressful environment
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 April 2018
goals were expected to be met each month in different sector of the company. Overall, call center focused environment. Need to be able to work under pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

56K