JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Would not work there again
SENIOR TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2018
Company does not value experienced employees who have shown loyalty. Does not provide any assistance towards relocation other than facilitating the bare minimum paperwork.
Fun place to work
Web Developer/Webmaster (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 May 2018
Typical day starts of with a coffee and a plan of action for the day.

I learned many new ways of doing things better.

Management was great and allows you to do what you need to and not stand in your way.

Great place to work with a great culture
Good Place overall
Bilingual (French) Client relationship Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 April 2018
The Good Place overall , no real room / opportunity for evolution .
The management is pretty supportive .
The place has a strong work culture and it's a petty good environment.

This is a good place to start.
Positive work place while being productive
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Merces ,Panajim,Goa20 April 2018
Attentive HR personnel, workplace culture was positive.

Management was approachable.

Learned time management here.

Colleagues from different social as well as educational backgrounds , from high school to lawyers , Hindu priest ,to theater actor and sports persons. Never a dull moment.
Pros
free transport (pick-up and drop)
Cons
stretch shifts
stressful environment
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 April 2018
goals were expected to be met each month in different sector of the company. Overall, call center focused environment. Need to be able to work under pressure.
Company is Awesome!
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region5 April 2018
Company is awesome! Considerate to employees and they give the best benefit you can have. They will accelarate you to the next position possible if you are qualified. They give best motivation as well. And provides incentive on the side if you are qualified.
Pros
untaxable allowances
Cons
queueing.
Great working place. Culture is the best
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region20 March 2018
JPMC is by far the best company I have worked for. Most of the leaders are great. The company invests in its people the right way. A balanced life is an option that is purely decided on by the employee.
was a very high paced high determination vibe workplace
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
There was always a lot of pressure to meet sales goals and collect more money. The place became more and more easy as time went along and i learned more abouit the credit bureau.
Pros
good high paced work place
Cons
always pressure to sell, have to take money from people that claim they dont have it
Productive & fun
Director, Marketing Services (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 January 2018
Great management team at JPMorgan Chase - it was a great place to work with some great people. Unfortunately, the card side of the business has pulled out of Canada.
Great place to work, coworkers are easy to get a long with and very helpful
Client Service Speciali (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
My job as a Client Service Specialist included taking phone calls by customers or merchants and answering any inquiries they may have. What I like the most about the company is the leadership by the managers. They are helpful, nice and very understanding. In addition, the coworkers went above and beyond when it came to helping fellow employees which resulted a workplace that everyone could thrive.
Pros
Great coworkers, strong leadership team and a lot of overtime opportunity
Cons
High call volume at times
Great management and support
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region22 January 2018
I never thought i'd like to work as a bank collector but this has been my favorite job and work place in my country. Great management and amazing support.
The mobility and culture is great!
Fund Accountant (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region18 January 2018
Working with JP Morgan Chase & Co. definitely elevates me in the market as you bring its name wherever you go. It is my privilege to call it my first home as it was a great training ground for my career. I definitely miss the culture and people there!
Productive and friendly workplace, well located
Financial Services Advisor and Relief Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 January 2018
Chase is one of America’s and the world’s most successful banks and its credit card division one of the largest. It’s considered an exceptionally well managed enterprise.
Pros
Good training, management and supervision; superior work environment with good technology and other infrastructure.
Cons
Metrics-driven.
Productive work place that encourages growth
Specialist II (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region29 December 2017
Working with JP Morgan Chase Co is for me a great honor. I was able to work and enjoy at the same time. I am even able to play my favorite sport which is football/soccer.

Working for 3 years with JP Morgan Chase & Co taught me about Integrity, Ownership and Teamwork.
Fun place to work at.
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Bend, WA5 December 2017
I really enjoyed working at Chase. The workplace culture was very friendly and I enjoyed meeting new customers. It was very interesting to watch new customer relationships developing into a regular clientele base. Everyday I would learn something new, which I applied to my professional growth.
The hard part of the job was that there was no margin for errors. I always had to be on guard for fraudulent activity. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with money.
Pros
Performance Bonuses
Cons
Not being able to move for several hours
decent workplace
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 November 2017
decent place to work at. Not a lot of room for advancement. Salary is nothing exceptional, neither are the raises. Benefits were great though. Not a bad starter place
Workplace culture
Salesforce Administrator/Developer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 November 2017
Some workplace cultures favor the individual, while others give preference to the collective. A collective workplace culture is one in which employees tend to discuss issues and attempt to come to a consensus. Collaboration and a focus on the goal, not individual achievement, are hallmarks of collective workplace culture. Organizations with well-defined, formal structures in place focus more on the ability of the individual to get her job done, and decisions are made by a designated manager. Collective workplace cultures tend to develop in smaller companies.
Productive and nice workplace
Technology Associate (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 November 2017
I love this company due tonWork life balance, team building and nice workplace. The management is full support of your career. They also encourage employees to move a new job function. I learned project management and vendor management when i became the delivery manager for the whole Philippine global service center. It helps me a lot in dealing with vendors, legal team, spurcing and top management for the chasing of their signatures nd sign off to all our contracts with our vendors. I enjoyed being a technology support associate specially in my job function, dealing with vendors, legal team and price negotiation.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Need tomcomplete 9 hrs
Great company to work with
Executive Assistant to Head of ABL (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2017
I enjoyed working for JPMorgan Chase, develped a great relationship with my direct report and gained valuable experience that has been very beneficial in all my other employments.
Excellent work place to learn and grow
Unit specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 October 2017
Being an american bank in Canada provides a wide range of advancement and opportunities. The work involved:
- helping the agent on phones to provide the best exceptional customer service.
- Replacing a team manager by taking on their tasks.
- evaluating the agent performance by listening to thir call and rating them as per the bank's guidelines.
Pros
very good for experience
Cons
Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

57.2K