JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 147 reviews matching the search See all 23,159 reviews
No stress environment
Client Service Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON16 July 2019
Helping team lead, very co operative
The hardest part is to deal with customers for trouble shooting.The management is amazing.
Answer and resolve calls from merchants. Be the one contact for merchants.
Trouble shoot technical problems to determine the root cause and provide a viable solution
Maintain a high knowledge of surrounding products, equipment, features and services.
Ability to work within an extremely fast changing and at times stress environment
Pros
different shirt timings
Excellent Company to work for
Business Analysis Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC5 July 2019
We give back to communities as a company and individual employees, and step up to help those in need.

We support women, minority and veteran-owned businesses through initiatives and programs such as Women on the Move and the Veteran Jobs Mission.
We help young people develop their professional skills to compete in today’s economy through investments in local communities.
We work with 1 million low-income individuals to improve their financial health.
We partner locally to help neighborhoods in need of revitalization.
Our philanthropic giving has doubled in the past ten years.
You’ll help our wide range of clients and customers achieve their financial goals – helping expand businesses, raise funds, invest in new opportunities, manage cash flow and risk, and advise on a day-to-day basis.

You’ll help people and institutions around the world to build, preserve and manage their assets.
You’ll work with small businesses to help them grow and reach their potential.
We work with medium and large-scale businesses on their individual goals.
Worse place I have worked for in 35 years of employment
CSR C A (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 June 2019
Discriminating ,harassing practices ,they do not follow their own regulations or even the employment act . I have been harassed and assaulted by upper end management on many occasions ,my complaints were always laughed at . I was assaulted by an upper management employee and the manager didn`t want to file a report . I worked for 5 years without an increase in salary and when I asked for my personal file I was jerked around and it took well over 1 month to obtain and it was scrubbed clean of information.

The rules were never explained clearly, when I was in training class ,we were warned to never let any one "piggy back" on to your swipe card and make sure the door closed in back of you .When I entered the building I made sure to close the door and I advised the girl she would have to use her card to swipe in. I was pulled aside by another employee and heavily chastised and written up I was told that she had a right to come in on my card.
I was pulled into a room by a manager who called in a new employee and the employee threatened my life and the manager had a huge smile on her face during the whole 1 hour berating session . Apparently the employee was offended because I breathed heavily and rolled my eyes as I walked by her from my return from the bathroom. I was having a crummy day with a pc that kept locking up and customers yelling at me because they couldn`t get their way.
On a regular basis I was pulled aside and given heck for stupid reasoning, at one point in time I had a
  more... girl come by and tell me that there was a complaint filed because I was coughing too loudly .

I applied for another position and did the interview process and it was looking like I was going to get the position,when I mentioned to my manager she started to panic and got right on the computer and started sending emails,within a few minutes I got the email saying that I didn`t get the position. In my 4 years of employment I was never late,I never had a "no show or no call" I always took the time to help out ,I was always at work 1 hour or more before time so I could log in and read emails and any compliance changes,I loved my job and helping people out,the management they didn`t care about the employees.
I had employees that stole things from me desk ,when I worked a late shift one evening some scum bag decided to steal my lunch that I had purchased before my shift . Five hours later when I went to get my meal it was gone out of the "special" fridge,I posted and note on the fridge stating that I wanted it back and it had cost me 15 dollars ,according to a friend of mine a picture of my note showed up on an employees "face book page" and she made fun of it. HR apparently was notified of the picture and whom posted it,but nothing was done and the employee who broke regulations she was not reprimanded.
This was a clear policy breach of posting any Chase interior photos to social media . To this day I still hear horror stories of other employees that left work before me and what the had to face . I could continue writing more about this evil company and it`s evil abusing managers but I hope you get the point by now.

To this day I will refer to this criminal company as SA TAN`S BANK.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Harassment on a daily basis
a good company on the resume
Project Manager - Vice President (Current Employee) –  london13 May 2019
good internal mobility and opportunity to be part of global initiatives. very political environment with an individualistic culture. this can change from team to team and location
Pros
mobility, worklife balance
Cons
politics, progression
stressful and high paced with lots of angry callers
Bilingual Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 May 2019
super stressful, super high paced, good for temporary work if you just need $. However, the potential of growth in this company seems high but I could not make it that far.
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2019
We were constantly busy trying to finish our work. The hardest part of working at Toronto based CHASE CARD SERVICE was that there was too much politics which was mind boggling and annoying at the same time
Pros
no clue
Cons
no clue
Promote cross skill training
Information Risk Manager (Former Employee) –  New york8 March 2019
Encourages employees with cross platform training and moving between different line of business to gain better exposure.
Encourages to promote Risk based information security culture and alignment with business goals and objectives.
Productive and fun work place
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 March 2019
A place to learn new things. Work life balance. Encouraging manager. Work culture is really high and employees are well treated.
New challenges new technologies and new learning.
Decent company to work for, not career worthy in Detroit Metro Area
Private Client Banker (Current Employee) –  Oakland County25 February 2019
it's really all dependent on who you know with this company. Many people hired are referrals from others, many in the same family or community. Upper management is pretty out of touch with most branches besides their top performing ones. They say they like to promote from within, but rarely do it unless you're a minority. Your best bet to succeed here is to get hired at one of the four to five top performing branches in the area. Otherwise, you'll blow in the wind
Chase is a great company
MB PHL Senior Operation Specialist I (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region6 February 2019
I love the equal opportunity and the diversity within JPMorgan Chase. Compensation is standard with paid vacation and holiday. I enjoyed the camaraderie among my peers. One thing you can always notice is how everyone works as a team and one of the reason why i stayed there for 8 long years :)
Pros
free wifi, free food during typhoons, nice sleeping area
Cons
working during holidays
Great place to learn new things and work with peace of mind
Sr. Oracle Developer (Former Employee) –  Florida29 December 2018
I worked as Contractor Through Cognizant Technology Solutions US Corp and its a great place to work learned many technical skills from all peers and got a chance to upgrade my skills.
Excellent company to work for.
Financial Service Advisor/Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC30 November 2018
I worked 3 different departments.
1) Collecting on 4 months past due credit cards.
2) Customer service - answering questions about charges on accounts.
3) Activating credit cards and upselling products available for customers.

The hardest part of the job was collections.
The most enjoyable was interaction with people and helping them settle their accounts.
Pros
Monthly bonuses for upselling products
Cons
Some of the hours required starting at 5am
Amazing colleague and leadership genuinely want staff to succeed
Employee Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2018
An amazing place to work. The leadership cares about employees career growth. They also believe in work / life balance. Having been out of the work environment, my manager coached me so that I was able to succeed.
Collaberative and developmental
VP (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 October 2018
A collaborative and developmental environment with a strong leadership team. Great benefits and rewards programs for employees. Opportunity for mobility.
Pros
Collaberative
Cons
Fast paced, complex industry
Horrible management in lockbox dept
Team Leader- Receivable Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 September 2018
I enjoyed the people I worked with. The manager and Supervisors had favorites and always gave them the advantage. As a Team Leader seeing this was very disturbing because I know how hard some of them worked. Good people are leaving and senior management does not care. I am happy that I no longer am part of that.
Pros
the people
Cons
everything else
Productive and fun to work with. Incentive benefits
Financial Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC10 September 2018
JP Morgan is productive to work with. Aside from salary, incentives and bonuses are on top of it. Benefits are excellent and company look after employee when it closed
Pros
Freee coffee, snacks, incentive
Cons
Selling
Great place to work!
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, DE5 September 2018
Good work environment, growth prospects. Good support from management. Great benefits and training opportunities. Fairness in performance reviews and good work culture.
productive and fun learning
Agile Product Owner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 July 2018
great place to work and learn and interact with very senior Mgmt since been a Product owner.
best place to learn and interact with different people from different business.
Pros
free meal coupons
Cons
long working hours
Would not work there again
SENIOR TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2018
Company does not value experienced employees who have shown loyalty. Does not provide any assistance towards relocation other than facilitating the bare minimum paperwork.
call centre
Business Analyst. Credit analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 June 2018
call center environment, pay not that competitive. Some managers have tunnel vision with micro-managing skills, They have decent benefits and good job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

58.3K