j2 Cloud Services Employee Reviews

Good Management/Advancement limited
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 December 2017
Shifts vary from 7 AM to 4 PM start times. Part-time hours available. Great health benefits but sick and personal day allotments insufficient for most working there. Would likely need less time off if building infrastructure was improved and pressure to sell unrelated product was reduced in customer service division.
Communication between head office and Customer Support Management lacking. The majority of the management team is exceptional. In comparison to other call centers, this one is quite relaxed. I enjoy my time here but feel the opportunity for further advancement is limited unless someone higher up the chain has quit.
For Tier one agents this is a great place to work. Once the 6-month probation is up there are many opportunities to learn new products. When I was a CS agent the most enjoyable part of my day was resolving customer issues and receiving praise for doing so. The hardest part was dealing with customers who cannot accept responsibility for their actions.
Pros
Management, Food perks
Cons
Insufficient advancement opportunities and sick days