J&R Hall Transport Inc.

J&R Hall Transport Inc. Employee Reviews

Safety culture is good
Professional Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 April 2019
You better like driving! They have lots of routes and hours available.
Excellent dispatch, loaders are great, I never had to even consider sliding an axle. Equipment was very good, mechanics on call.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Lots of hours
Great company, family orientated
Professional Class 1 Highway Driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 March 2019
Great company that works with you in all aspects. Steady miles, awesome incentive bonuses. Communication is pivotal which they do. Benefit package could be better but overall great company. Always have new equipment and amenities at all facilities for drivers.
Pros
Cons
Benefit package could be better
Ok trucking company but management needs improvement
AZ Driver (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON2 August 2018
Not a bad place to work but the management is all over the place that you don't really know who is your boss most of the time. Pay is better than most places as long as they keep you moving. Sitting around can be a regular occurrence. Benefits are good tho, better than most places. Mostly Canada runs so you see a lot of winter, nothing in the southern states.
Awesome productive and fun
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ayr, ON15 August 2017
I only worked here for a short period time (Fill-in position) but I felt like I had been here for much longer, everyone is so welcoming and such a good environment to be in.
Nice place to work. They do their best to get you home when needed.
Long Haul Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Ayr, ON29 December 2016
I like the fact that you are home for Christmas. They have clean yards for the drivers to use. Long haul drivers do some deliveries through out Canada only where there is no yard. Most of the time it is pin to pin. If you have hours to run they will try to max them out for you and will try to have your reset in the yards. Yhey do supply a company truck to use while you are at the terminals to go shopping for the week.
Cons
Gone for 10 days or longer.
They have established a culture of caring for their drivers. Definitely a well managed company.
Long Haul Team Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON9 December 2015
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our time driving for this company. The support staff and management were very supportive. We would definitely recommend this company to others.
Very Busy non stop and hectic
Hiway Dispatcher/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 November 2015
It was a very extensive learning curve balancing many hats at once.
The team I worked with were very knowledgeable making our work day go by faster with laughter.
Pros
very safety conscientious
Cons
Long hours with the team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J&R Hall Transport Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

J&R Hall Transport Inc. Reviews by Location