Ivoclar Vivadent Employee Reviews

Azienda molto meritocratica e con una posizione dominante nel mercato dentale
Area Marketing - Bologna (Former Employee) –  Casalecchio di Reno, Emilia-Romagna22 April 2018
Ho avuto modo di lavorare in Ivoclar Vivadent Italia e posso solo dire che si tratta di un ambiente stimolante e molto attivo, dove i rapporti con i colleghi sono molto buoni e i prodotti per odontotecnici e dentisti sono di una qualità altissima e ‘tendono a vendersi da soli’. Consiglio a tutti un’esperienza qui...il dipendente ha benefit di grande appeal (13/14esima, più premio aziendale) e un equilibrio vita/lavoro ottimale.
Pros
Rispetto e fiducia nel dipendente/ pacchetto economico
Cons
Ritmi di lavoro importanti / stenta come azienda a lanciarsi in nuovi lanci di prodotto, aspetta di entrare successivamente
Ótima empresa
Assistente administrativo/ financeiro (Former Employee) –  Barueri, SP23 February 2018
Ambiente agradável e confortável. Estabilidade e chances de crescimento.
produktiver Arbeitsort
Produktionsmitarbeiter (Current Employee) –  Schaan, LI7 February 2018
Ich bin jetzt insgesamt seit fast 3 Jahren bei der Firma Ivoclar Vivadent und bin jeden Tag gerne zur Arbeit erschienen. Doch aus persönlichen Gründen möchte ich nun die Firma Ivoclar verlassen und suche nun nach neuen Herausforderungen.
Working here is enjoyable with lots of learning
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ranchi, Jharkhand6 February 2018
A Very good company to work with, working atmosphere is really good, A global organisation working in Many countries worldwide dealing with dental materials and equipment.
High Tech Dental Company
Digital Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NY25 January 2018
Ivoclar is commited to researching and developing high-quality materials, processes, and results. Every day, we strive to deliver the most reliable, easiest to use products on the market. Placing the highest priority on functionality, esthetics, and durability, our research teams collaborate with renowned international institutes and universities to develop innovative restorative and prosthetic materials and equipment. Geared toward the needs of today's dental professionals and patients, our products are widely recognized as the standard for contemporary dental practice.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
lack of new products
Innovative
Research (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NY9 January 2018
Fantastic institution, wonderful resources and staff.
Great location and building.
Innovative company with many interesting projects ongoing.
Amazing teams.
progressive place to work
SAP Basis Technician (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NY19 December 2017
progressive place to work. Ivoclar Vivadent Inc. in Amherst NY is an subsidiarity of Ivoclar Vivadent ag Located in Schaan Liechtenstein.
with many other locations across the globe.
We have a friendly work envirournment
Machine Technician/3rd shift supervisor (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI18 October 2017
My shift starts at 4 AM we empty ovens and mills and clean and prep the mills to start the process g again. There are several staton in the production process that I oversee including QC. I check communications with the previous shift and we start rocking.
Pros
All the coffee you drink
Cons
Expensive health care.
Great atmosphere , family oriented
Equipment Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NY2 August 2017
Ivoclar is a wonderful place to work, everyone feels like family. The benefits and perks are excellent but the pay is terrible. Had to find a part time job to supplement my income.
Pros
Free lunches, ice cream socials, parties
Cons
Micro managed and low salary
Environment quite bored
Administrative Executive (Former Employee) –  Chin swee road2 June 2017
Able to meet new people from all walks of life and from different culture.
Able to experience a workshop for doctors from overseas.
Able to experience exhibition and roadshows for doctors.
Learning about there products and equipments.

Want to know more about Ivoclar Vivadent?

Ask a question
Amazing People
Dental Education Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NY13 March 2017
Ivoclar Vivadent was without one of the best opportunities that I had during my thus far short working career. The people are friendly, the environment is beautiful, and everyone seems to be happy with their jobs.Working with them has been a pleasure.
Terrible
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NJ19 December 2016
The people there dont work, when they do work they are messing things up. Then they play the blame game because no one wants to accept accountability for what they did.
Cons
Growing company in need of small improvement.
Techician 2 (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJ10 August 2015
Walk threw facility and speak to the night crew to see what kind of problems happen over night and what was done to fix these problems or if the problem was fix at all. Make phone calls to coworker who comes in earlyier than me and see if he has any problem when he came in, check email, check preventive maintenance list and see how much equipment we have to check left for the month. Go to a lean meeting every morning at 8:00am.
Pros
There are a lot of company activity.
Cons
Need better support for employee out look on improvement on pms.
Difficult to progress
Internal Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Enderby24 May 2015
A typical day would be sales calls and dealing with incoming calls. Great team players and can be generous, but lack decent management.
Pros
Can be generous
Cons
Lack of people skills
Instalaciones agradables y excelente ubicación
COORDINADORA DE LA DIRECCIÓN GENERAL (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, DIF29 April 2015
Una experiencia enriquecedora, ya que inicie como Consultor externo, a los 3 meses fui contratada, reportando al Director General, a fin de apoyarlo en estructuras, procesos, funciones y. los últimos seis meses también en Recursos Humanos

Las instalaciones físicas son excelentes, los salarios inequitativos, ya que se establecen conforme la relación personal, no conforme actividades o funciones y responsabilidades.

A los directivos les falta realizar evaluaciones objetivas del personal.

Mis colegas y compañeros de trabajo, profesionales y muchos de ellos responsables y trabajadores.

Nunca había trabajado para una empresa extranjera y fue un gran aprendizaje en cuanto a la dirección y manejo de sus subsidiarias.

Aprendi mucho de este giro, ya que me involucre atendiendo también clientes.
Aprendi de mi misma en relación al manejo de dos áreas que me apasionan.

La parte más difícil fue lidear con algunos directivos que por sus creencias religiosas discriminan al personal.

Lo que más me gusto es que mi jefe me otorgó la confianza de manejar más áreas adicionales para las que fui contratada, dado que meses después de llevar estructuras y procesos me asigno el área de Recursos Humanos e incluso manejar algunos asuntos de Dirección General como revisión de contratos y algunos otros temas.
Pros
Bono de 3 meses de sueldo y Seguro de gastos medicos mayores
Cons
La discriminación
Empresa ótima de trabalhar,com ótima estrutura de trabalho, oferece muitas oportunidades.
Divulgadora Jr (Current Employee) –  Barueri, SP20 January 2015
_ Visita em consutório odontológico, sou sempre bem recebida muito bom.
_ Aprendi a me relacionar melhor com as pessoas e a escutá-las, fiz muita amizade.
_ direção e gerencia , me deixam muito a vontade para exercer meu trabalho, e me dão todo o suporte.
_Um bom relacionamento, uma ótima parceria.
_Cansativo, caminho muito enfrento calor , chuva etc..
_ Ouvir o cliente falar muito obrigado pela visita, adorei seu produto.
Pros
Faço meu horário
Cons
No momento não tem contras.
place of production, learning, and organized labor was contributing to my knowledge
Saleswoman (Former Employee) –  Sao Paulo - Brazil - From Germany4 August 2014
Experience in various segments, brief description: Dealing with people, learn explore what is better between the parties seeking customer satisfaction and bringing the results to the company. I have no routine, a new day and always important to do something new and learn from the past. not letting it happen earlier mistakes. We are always looking for better results whether in personal or professional life. Not afraid of new challenges, so I changed the country for a period to learn new ways, cultures, people, stock. Seeking knowledge makes it grow.
Difficulty does note exist for me because I view life. Provision and have to start again as many times as needed and redo again. And be happy because life is unique, we have an obligation to be happy. Always start with perseverance.
Pros
of health and compensation plan for food
Cons
long journeys home after working 8 hours
Account Manager - Technical Sales (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NY30 June 2014
Ivoclar is a great place to work with a fun and exciting corporate culture.
Ambiente di lavoro spinto
Controller (Former Employee) –  Naturno - Naturns, Casalecchio Bologna26 May 2014
Molto frenetica, ma da buone possibilità di lavoro ed esperienza lavorativa.

Non è stabile nonostante i buoni risultati è spesso soggetta a ristrutturazioni aziendali e di conseguenza capita che senza motivi evidenti di perdere il lavoro
Pros
Salario
Cons
Instabilità lavorativa
Very pleasant work atmosphere with flexible schedule.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NY19 March 2014
I loved working here and really wish I did not have to resign. The work was not too strenuous as it was just like cleaning your home. The housekeeping team were full of fun, kindhearted people and everyone within the facility always greeted us with a warm smile.