Ivey Business School

Ivey Business School Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Overall great place to work!
I am newer to Ivey and so far the managers and co-workers are welcoming and helpful. My work is dynamic and enjoyable.

This being my 1st experience working for the university I am pleasantly surprised by how generous the benefits are, especially the RSP contributions.

Overall my experience has been very positive and enjoyable!
Pros
Co-workers and benefits
Cons
None that I can think of
The most interesting work profile and reputable place to be at!
It helped me a lot in learning time management skills in addition to learning new software skills that were essential in understanding and comprehending data analysis
Very Political, No Career Path at all
Very political environment, no personal career development plan at all. You are not allow to talk to people from other department and if you make the HR director unhappy, you are done with your entire career...
A boring place with no career development and full of politics
Very conservative, with no future or any plan/training for employee, full of corporate politics, no innovation at all, very depressed and unfair working environment. Feel sorry to work there...
Excellent atmosphere for the right person in any position at Ivey.
Days are busy, but rewarding with the type of students who are recruited and taught, with the outstanding faculty who are recruited and stay with the school for many years, and with the confidence given by the management of the school.

I would recommend the Ivey school for employment for anyone who is interested in the positions available and is willing to make the job a very high priority in their life, even with an active family life.

The rewards cannot be measured. Faculty and students are excellent as well as co-workers who really want to be there, and show it by their own longevity.
Pros
Many
Cons
Rarely any