ivari

ivari Employee Reviews

Canada23 reviews

Great company to work for

Amazing management team and amazing coworkers, even though the job is repetitive it's overall a solid job, very formative and complete. Some days are more intense than others especially with the French callers as there isn't as many bilingual CSR which was difficult at times.

Nice work life balance , low stress environment

On a flip side , (s)low progress and a bit stale.Decision making is slow, lack of people with authority who can push forward necessary changes and modernize. (In my time but now services have been outsourced).Not very progressive from the technology standpoint.People are great , respectful of each other, inclusive and merit based environment.

I loved it there

Job security and advancement as well as opportunities for education support. The people are amazing; my management team were supportive and mentored their teams.

Pros

free coffee (how can you go wrong with that?) mentoring, job advancement

Cons

there is some office politics

Bilingual Supervisor

This was an excellent company to work for. The work culture was excellent with more than enough resources to thrive. The accountability is superb and the company respects the employees.

Pros

Superb work environment

Great Location

It is a lovely office building and co workers are friendly and polite. Management is attentive to our needs. Calm and serene work environment. Room for growth.

Ivari work environment is superb since it was newly renovated when I got in

ivari is a good place to work but the department I worked with has no more room for expansion. People are nice. Work environment is open concept n casual jeans on Friday.

Very friendly employees

Great place to work, no other opportunity for me in the investment operations. The person who trained me is not willing to train a new employee with the fear of losing their own job.

Very nice Security team and work place

very nice supervisor and building manager. I learned lots security system and tools. Lots paper works include on-line logs. mostly i enjoyed met new good peoples and customers.

Amazing company that really values their employees!

Great atmosphere, a learning culture, and a professional environment. There is a lot of value that is placed on attracting and retaining the best talent. There are numerous opportunities put in place for employees to develop their skills and potential.

Pros

Great location, employee wellness programs, learning and development opportunities

good company to work for

Company is fine to work for, and people are fun to work with, hard work is recognized by management which leads to one's promotion.

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

Solid Company for growth and establishing a career

ivari values it's employees and is taking the right steps to get better - always improving and wanting to understanding the needs of their staff and the customer. Great learning and dev opportunities and offerings. Great atmosphere and belonging ivari listens to suggestions and tries to involve staff as they go through the journey

Pros

mid size company, able to make a difference, good direction, great location

Cons

lots going on

an excellent company to work for

A company that help you growth, provide great learning opportunity, and friendly working environment. I were provided an opportunity to work for various different departments in 10 years.

Pros

good location, friendly coworkers, good management team

Cons

Need to provide better employee appreciation incentive and benefit program

Great place to work!

ivari offers a great work/life balance, lots of wellness programs and a positive work environment. ivari also offers very competetive salaries and an excellent benefit program. We are very well taken care of here!

Pros

Wellness programs, competetive salaries, good benefits

Great to be working at ivari!

ivari is a great place to work with fantastic co-workers, a competitive compensation package and great benefits. We have a culture that supports growth and we also have fun at ivari with events such as our Employee Appreciation day and Thanksgiving lunch. At ivari, I have many opportunities to grow and develop my skills. When things get busy, our team really pulls together to deliver outstanding results. With so many positive things, I love coming to work at ivari everyday!

Fantastic place to work!

I've worked at ivari more than 5 years. It's a collaborative environment where employee voices are heard and respected. Senior management is always approachable and willing to listen. Compensation is competitive and the benefits are fantastic. The company offers flexible work arrangements, supports charitable giving, and celebrates employee achievements through a rewards program and regular employee events.

Pros

Free hot drinks (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, espresso, cappuccino...the list goes on!), Great lunch area to relax, Environment is friendly and inviting in all departments

Great company to work for

Nice company to work for. Enjoy coming into work everyday. The environment is great and the people for most part are good

Pros

Great location

Cons

Cannot think of anything at this time

Challenge and growth available here

ivari offers employees a good balance of interesting projects, a chance to work with many areas of the business and a very fair compensation package overall. The environment is supportive but may be slow to deal with change at times. There is a lot of tenure which means wisdom, loyalty and knowledge, but stubborness to change. People like to have fun and the company has great events for employees too. Systems are modern and so is the facility. Learning opportunities exist for both industry and personal development.

Pros

Pay, benefits, people, location - easy to get to, loyal employees

Cons

Unknown in the market, building a new culture, many long tenured employees

Glad to be working at ivari!

You know you work for a great company when you come in to work everyday with a smile on your face! ivari has been a great place to work even though it has gone through many changes over the years. ivari cares about it's customers and employees and always puts them first!

Pros

great culture, great people, learning opportunities, etc.

Great Place to work!

Overall, a great place to work where your opinions matter and are heard. What's not to like...the pros far outweigh any cons.

Pros

We know where we are heading, we have interesting work to do with great people, we're provided with the tools and resources to do our jobs, learning to grow and develop, a balance between work and personal life, opportunities to get things done but to have fun along the way and recognition for a job well done.

Cons

Everyone should be held accoutable to the company behaviours and values no matter your level

Overall great place to work

My work environment is very pleasant. There's a nice mix of people from all backgrounds and flexibility in my work hours which I value greatly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ivari. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement