Ivanhoe Cambridge

Ivanhoe Cambridge Employee Reviews

Canada52 reviews
In two years that i worked for the company i loved it. I was super sad to leave but im glad i had the opportunity since the job and my colleagues expanded my knowledge administrative tasks.
Pros
Colleagues. Team building events. Team lunches\dinners for milestones
Cons
Communication between admin and guest services lacked sometimes. the christmas season rushes
Excellent learning environment for real estate, however - very odd management systems and approaches. Not even outdated, just impractical, and/or needlessly complicated. Makes easy things exceedingly difficult. Can be good for early career or late career but not for progression.
Great Company. Anybody wanting to get into the retail business I would definitely recommend Ivanhoe-Cambridge, they are a leader in the retail industry and treat there employees fantastic.
Mom
Pros
Great People
Cons
Je recommande cette entreprise qui répond aux normes de l'industrie et qui offre de belles conditions de travail aux employés. Merci.
Extremely stressful, poorly managed, high-paced, a toxic environment, no work-life balance, availability 24/7.... not enjoyable at all................
It was a stressfree and pleasant experience, met cutomers and directed them to different mall locations. At Christmas sold gift cards and helped with gift wrapping and signing out children's strollers.
Pros
varied hours possible
Cons
no chance for upward job mobility
- tester les applications en sharepoint sur les applications mobile et web
- Participer aux rencontre scrum et autre rencontre nécéssaire.

- valider le portail web des employées de l'entreprise.

- j'ai appris que j'avais d'autre compétence autre que faire des tests tel que l'analyse fonctionnelle et d`affaire et ainsi que de la rencontre des clients de l'entreprise qui avait besoin des systèmes.

- Supporter les utilisateurs également lorsque nécéssaire avec les divers départements.

- l'aspect le plus agréable et que nous avions divers activité malgré le fait que j'étais un consultant et puis que dire du café gratuit avec toute les sortes qui existe :)

- l'aspect le plus difficile était d'apprendre une application et puis de savoir comment elle fonctionnait car le délai était pas énorme étant donné que nous étions le département des évolutions. Il fallait tester et implémenter les applications rapidements afin qu,elle soit testé et déployé dans les environnements QA-PP et prod.
It is a good place to work and there is an opportunity present to advance in many departments that are seeing tremendous growth. Leasing is by far the most active department and many of the rest look to support Leasing as it is vital to ensure existing and new partners are taken care of.
Great stress free workplace with good management. Great benefits and vacation package with perfect work life balance. Very inviting - good people. Enjoyed my experience at Ivanhoe.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Little room for advancement at the time
A typical day at work would involve walking around the mall interacting with patrons and helping them find store locations. Management was friendly and a pleasure to work with.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ivanhoe Cambridge?
No two days are ever the same and this makes the job interesting. With 14 million visitors every year we are always working to make everyone's visit a pleasant experience.
This was a very fun job and the schedule is also very nice! I had lots of fun working at the atrium and the kids are sweet. You have a lot of say in how you want to work and the hours are flexible
Having very good experience working there. Team members are very helpful. I am enjoying my job very much. Supervisor is very nice, understanding and cooperative.
The company was ok to work for, but growth within the company was limited. the staff was friendly. I would consider this a entry level position without much growth.
Pros
full hour lunch
Cons
working at desk for too long
The workload is constantly changing in rapid speed. Which causes chaos for the part timers. There are 2 full timers and they cannot be found if any help is required. All the employees backbite others to earn good name from supervisor and win more working hours. This is not a professional workplace ethics.
Great summer internship that offered valuable exposure to working in the shopping centre industry. Positive company culture with co-workers who encourage you to learn and grow.
Team culture isn't too great. It really depends on who's currently working there. If you're an "ambassador", it's not great. You're standing around for hours... If you're in the booth, it's better but chances in there are limited as it goes by seniority. I did enjoy the booth better. But since its part-time, you'll get 3 days of work, pay wasn't very good.
A fun place to work. People were friendly and accommodating .They provided on the job training, for upgrading my skills keeping me up to date with the latest computer software etc.. They also put me in other courses off site.
Pros
Various lunches ex.Make a wish foundation, Christmas parties, various charity events.
Cons
Worked here as an intern. Oddly casual from what I remember. This company is one of those companies which is huge, but nobody really knows about them. Good place to grow.
I had an enjoyable time working there but the only thing I didn't like was how the manager ran things. There was a sort of culture that praised how much you can "suck up" but does not acknowledge your skills.
Great place to work, boss was great and co-workers were great too; office structure was good, staffing was adequate, Company did not treat you like just a number.