Excellent learning environment for real estate, however - very odd management systems and approaches. Not even outdated, just impractical, and/or needlessly complicated. Makes easy things exceedingly difficult. Can be good for early career or late career but not for progression.
It was a stressfree and pleasant experience, met cutomers and directed them to different mall locations. At Christmas sold gift cards and helped with gift wrapping and signing out children's strollers.
- tester les applications en sharepoint sur les applications mobile et web
- Participer aux rencontre scrum et autre rencontre nécéssaire.
- valider le portail web des employées de l'entreprise.
- j'ai appris que j'avais d'autre compétence autre que faire des tests tel que l'analyse fonctionnelle et d`affaire et ainsi que de la rencontre des clients de l'entreprise qui avait besoin des systèmes.
- Supporter les utilisateurs également lorsque nécéssaire avec les divers départements.
- l'aspect le plus agréable et que nous avions divers activité malgré le fait que j'étais un consultant et puis que dire du café gratuit avec toute les sortes qui existe :)
- l'aspect le plus difficile était d'apprendre une application et puis de savoir comment elle fonctionnait car le délai était pas énorme étant donné que nous étions le département des évolutions. Il fallait tester et implémenter les applications rapidements afin qu,elle soit testé et déployé dans les environnements QA-PP et prod.
It is a good place to work and there is an opportunity present to advance in many departments that are seeing tremendous growth. Leasing is by far the most active department and many of the rest look to support Leasing as it is vital to ensure existing and new partners are taken care of.
The workload is constantly changing in rapid speed. Which causes chaos for the part timers. There are 2 full timers and they cannot be found if any help is required. All the employees backbite others to earn good name from supervisor and win more working hours. This is not a professional workplace ethics.
Team culture isn't too great. It really depends on who's currently working there. If you're an "ambassador", it's not great. You're standing around for hours... If you're in the booth, it's better but chances in there are limited as it goes by seniority. I did enjoy the booth better. But since its part-time, you'll get 3 days of work, pay wasn't very good.
A fun place to work. People were friendly and accommodating .They provided on the job training, for upgrading my skills keeping me up to date with the latest computer software etc.. They also put me in other courses off site.
Various lunches ex.Make a wish foundation, Christmas parties, various charity events.
I had an enjoyable time working there but the only thing I didn't like was how the manager ran things. There was a sort of culture that praised how much you can "suck up" but does not acknowledge your skills.