Ivalua Employee Reviews

Join ivalua if you want your career destroyed
Project Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NY30 March 2019
company moto - fake it until you make it!

Disasterus company to work for. Take my suggestion, rather work for McDonald’s than Ivalua. This company has no head or tail. Their accounts like credit suisse, city of New York are on brink of leaving them.
They will promise you the world but you will be getting completely different.
Thousands of recruiters are battling to fill positions because of their reputation in the market.
Feel sorry for H1b visa employees who have no options but to take slavery as a job.
Pros
Few good people
Cons
Many mismanaged people
La startup qui devient grande !!
Cadre (Current Employee) –  Île-de-France29 May 2018
J'ai intégré cette entreprise depuis quelques mois et j'y ai trouvé des valeurs, un esprit d'équipe.

Cette startup a beaucoup grandi depuis 10 ans mais a su garder son esprit et le lien entre les employés et les services.

Je n'ai pas de doute quand à son plan d'accroissement à l'échelle internationale avec l'ouverture de succursales dans de nouveaux pays.

Sa situation financière est aussi très satisfaisante et du coup démontre que la stratégie est réfléchie, planifiée, et contrôlée.

Bref je m'y sens bien et inciterait mes connaissances à me rejoindre si l'opportunité se présenterait.
Pros
Esprit équipe, jeune et dynamique
Cons
Na
No growth opportunities
Professional Services Consultant / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CA1 May 2018
No real growth opportunities and no work-life balance. Compensation is very vague and arbitrary. No stock options for employees and management is not open for any feedback.
Productive an Fun work environment with a Global Culture
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CA16 June 2017
Good autonomy and flexibility regarding work schedule.
Great learning, growth opportunities and an excellent product suite.
Global culture and fun office perks w/ games and Friday lunches.
Overall a very enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Robust benefits package, free lunch Fridays, company trips, great team members, growth opportunities
Cons
There is always room for improvement.
Great Company, great people, great product
Project Manager, Freelance translator (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CA15 February 2013
I loved working at Ivalua and was quite sad when my contract was finished. It's a great place and people are very nice. I liked their product which is a Spend Management software suite called Ivalua Buyer that you can customize based on the client's needs. A very powerful tool.They are specialized in eProcurement. Everybody is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and caring. The hardest part of the job was to not have enough training before actually doing the job which included configuring the application for the client as well as doing my job as a project manager. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the fact that everybody was always ready to help you and everybody was very respectful of clients, very solution oriented. I loved my co-workers and the environment was great. My Project Management contract was finished but I still work with them as a freelance technical translator.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ivalua. Our community is ready to answer.