ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all ITS Staffing Solutions reviews

They don't have forklift jobs they just say they do, to get you in their office.
interviewy (Former Employee) –  NW CALGARY AB2 December 2018
I went in and got 100% on the 2 hours worth of tests they give you. They said on the phone that they had forklift jobs and wanted me to come in. After the aptitude test they offered me a labour job that pays 17 in stead of the 18.50 they were advertising. I declined on account of my back problems from when I was in the army. They said they would keep my resume on file in case a forklift position came up. The next day they called me and offered me a higher paying manual labour job.

If your looking for grunt work then fine, but like I said turn them down and they will offer more money.

If you don't want to waist two and a half hours of your life chasing a healthier job. Don't bother.
Pros
they are all the way in the NW so if your from the south like me you get a long stressful drive.
Cons
deception. lies. scam. probably illegal in some way. degrading.

Other ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Rude team member
Footwear Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 June 2019
Team is very unprofessional gossip about each other , no one helps each other ... supervisor is amazing for afternoon shift she listens to the concern amazing supervisor but team
Work so is very unprofessional and rude
Pros
Easy for production
Cons
Team is unprofessional
Nice place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary6 May 2019
They sent me to the place that that I really wanted to work, which was great, and assured people that they would likely be hired permanently. Then 8 weeks later they called and said there is a shortage of work, so you are laid off. That was six months ago. I have not heard from them since. Now it appears they are again looking for people to work at the same place they laid me and many others off from.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITS Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7