ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all ITS Staffing Solutions reviews

Unorganized, time wasters
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 October 2018
They dont know the requirements of their clients. I informed them of a condition that I have that limits my employability. Was told off the bat that it wasnt an issue. I proceeded to take time out of my day to go to the I interview, which is a 2 hour process by the way. I informed the staff there again several times of my condition and was told it isnt an issue. When I didn't hear back from them after a week I called in only to find out that the client will not hire me based on the conditions I have. Very, very poor.
Pros
Cons
Time wasters, unorganized, lack of knowledge

Other ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Rude team member
Footwear Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 June 2019
Team is very unprofessional gossip about each other , no one helps each other ... supervisor is amazing for afternoon shift she listens to the concern amazing supervisor but team
Work so is very unprofessional and rude
Pros
Easy for production
Cons
Team is unprofessional
Nice place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary6 May 2019
They sent me to the place that that I really wanted to work, which was great, and assured people that they would likely be hired permanently. Then 8 weeks later they called and said there is a shortage of work, so you are laid off. That was six months ago. I have not heard from them since. Now it appears they are again looking for people to work at the same place they laid me and many others off from.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITS Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7