ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all ITS Staffing Solutions reviews

Late pay cheques and pay stubs
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC15 May 2018
Disorganized company. Had to call them multiple times to get all my missing pay stubs (4 before I received them) And on top of all that two cheques were late. They hires in massive waves because of such high turnover rates, they also lay off a lot of departments that aren't receiving
Pros
Crew I worked with was good
Cons
Management and payroll in over their heads

Other ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Bunch of liars
Third party worker (Current Employee) –  1882 118 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T3K 0R110 July 2019
They will tell sweeten things by posting or saying it's
18$ - 19$ per hour. When it came down to it I was getting 17 per hour, They failed to mention that the 1 dollar extra was only for peole with forklift certification and the rest is only if you pick the afternoon shift.
Also, careful as they do not keep contact/shared whatever information you gave with whatever 3 party organization you end up working with. I end up telling my manager about my my wedding days off because ITS failed again to mentioned it and she wasn't very happy because i literally just started.
Top Notch Team
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga8 July 2019
The team does not just focus on placing candidates but on total management post-placement. Your dedicated team is available 24/7 which makes my work day much more bearable because I have the piece of mind knowing all will be taken care of.
Pros
dedicated team
Cons
non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITS Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7