ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all ITS Staffing Solutions reviews

The work experience was not good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC5 December 2018
My experience in this company was really bad. Employes do not behave good with each other and the people were so rude that it made me hard to work in this company. I hate working here and also cried a lot of times due to some aunties who do not have any knowledge to how to behave with their employes. I was not provided by the warehouse things whenever I need them.
Pros
There are no prons
Cons
People behaved very poorly.

Other ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Rude team member
Footwear Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 June 2019
Team is very unprofessional gossip about each other , no one helps each other ... supervisor is amazing for afternoon shift she listens to the concern amazing supervisor but team
Work so is very unprofessional and rude
Pros
Easy for production
Cons
Team is unprofessional
Nice place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary6 May 2019
They sent me to the place that that I really wanted to work, which was great, and assured people that they would likely be hired permanently. Then 8 weeks later they called and said there is a shortage of work, so you are laid off. That was six months ago. I have not heard from them since. Now it appears they are again looking for people to work at the same place they laid me and many others off from.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITS Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7