ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Bunch of liars
Third party worker (Current Employee) –  1882 118 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T3K 0R110 July 2019
They will tell sweeten things by posting or saying it's
18$ - 19$ per hour. When it came down to it I was getting 17 per hour, They failed to mention that the 1 dollar extra was only for peole with forklift certification and the rest is only if you pick the afternoon shift.
Also, careful as they do not keep contact/shared whatever information you gave with whatever 3 party organization you end up working with. I end up telling my manager about my my wedding days off because ITS failed again to mentioned it and she wasn't very happy because i literally just started.
They don't have forklift jobs they just say they do, to get you in their office.
interviewy (Former Employee) –  NW CALGARY AB2 December 2018
I went in and got 100% on the 2 hours worth of tests they give you. They said on the phone that they had forklift jobs and wanted me to come in. After the aptitude test they offered me a labour job that pays 17 in stead of the 18.50 they were advertising. I declined on account of my back problems from when I was in the army. They said they would keep my resume on file in case a forklift position came up. The next day they called me and offered me a higher paying manual labour job.

If your looking for grunt work then fine, but like I said turn them down and they will offer more money.

If you don't want to waist two and a half hours of your life chasing a healthier job. Don't bother.
Pros
they are all the way in the NW so if your from the south like me you get a long stressful drive.
Cons
deception. lies. scam. probably illegal in some way. degrading.
No job security.
Picker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 November 2018
Do not consider working for parmalat unless you want to canned without an explanation. You will work for a daytime women supervisor that is constantly on her period. Diversity is their strength barf. If you work hard and actually put in an honest effort the lazy staff there will not want you around. Union not worth it. They call themselves logistics in motion but they just changed the name because they are terrible.
Pros
Cons
Barf
Unorganized, time wasters
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 October 2018
They dont know the requirements of their clients. I informed them of a condition that I have that limits my employability. Was told off the bat that it wasnt an issue. I proceeded to take time out of my day to go to the I interview, which is a 2 hour process by the way. I informed the staff there again several times of my condition and was told it isnt an issue. When I didn't hear back from them after a week I called in only to find out that the client will not hire me based on the conditions I have. Very, very poor.
Pros
Cons
Time wasters, unorganized, lack of knowledge
employment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 May 2017
An amazing company that really helps there employees fit into the daily operations and roles that are required to complete the daily tasks wherever an employee is sent to work.
In short I love working here because I don't feel any tiredness and the shift is finished.
Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 May 2015
It will be great. I love fun loving work place. You know where the workers are happy that employer has no tension to get there goals of production. It will remind me of my college days when we wait our tern to play table tennis.
Pros
Wow free lunch. No back bag to carry.
Cons
More time more production more happiness. Production above the target, employer happy, long hours more money, employee happy.