ITS Staffing Solutions

ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada50 reviews
It seems Good to work here. But hours are set already, however you can choose the days you want to select. To reach at the location on a public transport also become a problem sometimes.
They will only offer jobs to the people whom they know for long time and whom they like most. There is no fixed job schedule as you might have get 4-5 shift in a month.
Friend staff members and manager. Relaxed job with competitive salary. Working in different departments rather in same area, which creates you different experience.
Amazing team, in about a week I had attended an interview and was given a start date. Lady's in the office were helpful and always kept in contact throughout the process.
Pros
Quick, great opportunity
Cons
ITS is one of the best companies I have worked for. Best colleagues and everyone is quite cooperative and friendly. Everyone knows what they are doing, work is a priority however working with little bit of a fun is equally important at ITS. Best management that I have worked with so far and they really encourage you to do your best by appreciating the work that you do. Miss working at ITS.
POOR transportation . Fast paced, rude team and administrative staff, Leads, Don't allow even for a sick leave. Very tiring work schedule. The hardest part of the job is team lead will first engage you at a place and after few minutes they order you to do a different task fastly and so on the whole day and there is no job security and benefits
Very Helpful Team and helped me better under stand what needed to be done and taught me how to efficiently get the job done in a timely manner. Would recommend.
I cannot say enough about the wonderful team at I.T.S Staffing Solutions. They are well organized and have great communication amongst all the staff. No matter who is in the office, someone is always able to answer your question and give you the assistance that you need. They are professional in handling each employee with care and giving them the tools they need to be successful in their workplace. The only downside is the work is mostly temporary, however, I would still recommend them to anyone who is looking for a job.
I liked the staff very friendly and outgoing a little to fast pace for me but overall was a good experience. They were good with all or any concerns. Always got your pay on time
The ITS Management team are very accommodating, professional and easy to talk. They can find your job easily. The way they do the payroll time sheet was clearly and the salary has no delayed, always on time.
I love to work with ITS.
The staff at ITS were very helpful and friendly. They made you feel comfortable and welcome. I was sent out for an interview and got the job the next day. Awesome service!
Great agency! Found the job I wanted and got hired after a few months. The staff were very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend this agency to a friend.
They found me placement right away at a great place, the agency was very helpful in finding a workplace that's right for me and the pay was good. I would recommend giving them a call.
Heavy lifting job I did in 2016 lens is very good supervisor but when I was worked in last year they never change me I did only always on distro heavy lifting job no one can help it's good job for make money long hours and heavy lifting I like that job but I don't like night shift only morning shift some Punjabi supervisor are not good but I like because good salery.
All these guys do is ask you to visit there office and fill out applications. Then you never hear from them again. I wonder what they do with people’s sensitive information. They are plenty good employment agencies out there this ITS is not one of them.
You are better to pick bottles,or panhandle. Will rip you off on your hours and overtime,so keeptrack.
Say you will be hired on then let go at 3 months Lame'
Given below i learned:

How to work fast.

Teamwork spirit.

Sometime the time limit was an issue.

I love to see all branded shoe.

Overall, It was great experience.
I got hired on the same day that I walked into the office. Since my start date, I've had the opportunity to be trained for new job roles and learn new skills. Everyone I've worked with has been welcoming and wonderful from the very beginning.

Pros : Great Coworkers, decent starting wages and possibility of finding permanent work.

Cons : Positions are not guaranteed as most of them are Temp to possible Perm and the registration process is lengthy but it is efficient.
Staff is very friendly and helpful regarding on finding you a job placement. Would recommend to others! Very professional at what they do and you will have a job sooner than you think!
They will tell sweeten things by posting or saying it's
18$ - 19$ per hour. When it came down to it I was getting 17 per hour, They failed to mention that the 1 dollar extra was only for peole with forklift certification and the rest is only if you pick the afternoon shift.

Also, careful as they do not keep contact/shared whatever information you gave with whatever 3 party organization you end up working with. I end up telling my manager about my my wedding days off because ITS failed again to mentioned it and she wasn't very happy because i literally just started.
The team does not just focus on placing candidates but on total management post-placement. Your dedicated team is available 24/7 which makes my work day much more bearable because I have the piece of mind knowing all will be taken care of.
Pros
dedicated team
Cons
non