ITS Staffing Solutions

ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada63 reviews

Insights into ITS Staffing Solutions

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

Fast paced environment, once in while they'll remind you of your productivity rating which is confusing

Overall, the environment where I was assigned was acceptable. A warehouse in Bolton, at first I was thrown to three different locations by the company, where nobody wants to go. If you work.so.hard and don't complain, they'll give all the tasks.

Pros

Pay reasonable

Cons

No room for advancement

Great Company

The staff in the office is extremely cooperative and friendly. They answered any questions and concerns I had and were always helpful, knowledgeable, and supportive. Would definitely recommend!

Professional Recruitment Company - Excellent Place to work

ITS is a professionally managed firm. The Recruitment Manager is known to me for the past five years, very professional; strongly recommend. Excellent Place to work

ITS helped me to find job in tough times (covid) . Always very quickly responding to my questions/queries. I will recommend ITS to all the folks who are looking for a job .

Pros

Helpful staff

Cons

No benefits

Production

I have been with many temporary agencies over the years but ITS Staffing Solutions are the best temporary agency that I have been with. They provide me with constant work. Therefore, they will definitively do their best to provide clients with permanent employment.

Nice and friendly

Nice and very professional staff, they made a mistake on my pay once, and they fixed it right away the next day. I will always recommend ITstaffing.

Pros

Friendly, and very professional staff, with good pay.

Cons

None that I know of.

Great Covid processes in place!

It's nice that they have an online registration now with the pandemic as well as the warehouse has many Covid protocols in place that make me feel safe going to work. The girls at the office were always very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had and when I got hired on permanent they made sure to call and congratulate me.

Pros

Good Communication

Cons

No benefits

I love this company

ITS works very hard to help you find job placements. They are very kind and accommodating to your schedule. The work they provide is familiar to those with previous warehouse experience and there is lots of room for growth.

Light work and few people working at night shift

The work in the company is light compared to otherWarehouse that I have worked before. Normal people with normal schedule. There are two shifts of hours to work. The company is open to all race. Canadian, asian or african it does not matter as long as you can do the work that the company is requiring.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Professional

I was assigned to work at Kuehne and Nagel by ITS Solutions, and it is a great company to work with. I had hard time finding a job during this Covid time and ITS solutions solved my problem by giving me a job. I recommend for anyone who's looking for a job. ITS Solutions are professional and caring.

Nice place to work

Very interesting place to work if you are looking for where to work and feel like a team member. A typical day at work makes you feel like working again the following day.

Pros

management recognition

Use you like chess pawn and throw you

The don’t care how you are treated at work place amd moreover they won’t let you get hire at place your working through them as their staff is back talking to management of that warehouse. They are bias to race and they kind of laugh on you that you had to go through them. They will always threaten you to fire even if you ask fro one sick leave. Not helpful at all believe me even pay is not worth try some else

Pros

Next day work

Cons

Treat you like thing they don’t care how you are treated

Wonderful company to work for.

I have thoroughly enjoyed working for ITS. The staff are very personable and communicative. They also are great at accommodating alternate work duties when necessary. I would recommend anyone who is currently looking for a job to connect with ITS.

Pros

Personable and kind staff

Cons

no benefits

Bias/favouritism

They will only offer jobs to the people whom they know for long time and whom they like most. There is no fixed job schedule as you might have get 4-5 shift in a month.

Relaxed job with competitive salary

Friend staff members and manager. Relaxed job with competitive salary. Working in different departments rather in same area, which creates you different experience.

Best agency in town.

Amazing team, in about a week I had attended an interview and was given a start date. Lady's in the office were helpful and always kept in contact throughout the process.

Pros

Quick, great opportunity

Cons

ITS is one of the best companies I have worked for. Best colleagues and everyone is quite cooperative and friendly. Everyone knows what they are doing, work is a priority however working with little bit of a fun is equally important at ITS. Best management that I have worked with so far and they really encourage you to do your best by appreciating the work that you do. Miss working at ITS.

Good

It seems Good to work here. But hours are set already, however you can choose the days you want to select. To reach at the location on a public transport also become a problem sometimes.

team leads are very rude and don't behave properly..Most of the time compare with older employees. No job security.Threaten for taking leave

POOR transportation . Fast paced, rude team and administrative staff, Leads, Don't allow even for a sick leave. Very tiring work schedule. The hardest part of the job is team lead will first engage you at a place and after few minutes they order you to do a different task fastly and so on the whole day and there is no job security and benefits

Very Helpful and straight forward

Very Helpful Team and helped me better under stand what needed to be done and taught me how to efficiently get the job done in a timely manner. Would recommend.

Highly Organized and Strongly Managed Team

I cannot say enough about the wonderful team at I.T.S Staffing Solutions. They are well organized and have great communication amongst all the staff. No matter who is in the office, someone is always able to answer your question and give you the assistance that you need. They are professional in handling each employee with care and giving them the tools they need to be successful in their workplace. The only downside is the work is mostly temporary, however, I would still recommend them to anyone who is looking for a job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITS Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement