ITS Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Good atmosphere at the working place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC11 January 2019
I meet different people when I m working there and I know about different techniques of work and how to handle any problem if occurs.i also experienced a good behaviour of staff
Pros
Good wage
Cons
Week transportation
The work experience was not good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC5 December 2018
My experience in this company was really bad. Employes do not behave good with each other and the people were so rude that it made me hard to work in this company. I hate working here and also cried a lot of times due to some aunties who do not have any knowledge to how to behave with their employes. I was not provided by the warehouse things whenever I need them.
Pros
There are no prons
Cons
People behaved very poorly.
They don't have forklift jobs they just say they do, to get you in their office.
interviewy (Former Employee) –  NW CALGARY AB2 December 2018
I went in and got 100% on the 2 hours worth of tests they give you. They said on the phone that they had forklift jobs and wanted me to come in. After the aptitude test they offered me a labour job that pays 17 in stead of the 18.50 they were advertising. I declined on account of my back problems from when I was in the army. They said they would keep my resume on file in case a forklift position came up. The next day they called me and offered me a higher paying manual labour job.

If your looking for grunt work then fine, but like I said turn them down and they will offer more money.

If you don't want to waist two and a half hours of your life chasing a healthier job. Don't bother.
Pros
they are all the way in the NW so if your from the south like me you get a long stressful drive.
Cons
deception. lies. scam. probably illegal in some way. degrading.
Terrible
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Warehouse30 November 2018
Only the receptionist lady was nice, the other 2 snobby ladies are there to tell you theyre aren't any positions available , after having 6 or 7 ads on indeed . Theres no reason For Me to be told so when I have done what was asked and was willing and ready to go .. I turned down an opportunity at randstad that had my name on the file to start thinking these guys at ITS would help me as they did in email saying there was a position available . should have informed me while I wasted a trip to the city to do this... Terrible and false advertising
Pros
Nice lady at receptionist
Cons
Everything about it, false advertising
No job security.
Picker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 November 2018
Do not consider working for parmalat unless you want to canned without an explanation. You will work for a daytime women supervisor that is constantly on her period. Diversity is their strength barf. If you work hard and actually put in an honest effort the lazy staff there will not want you around. Union not worth it. They call themselves logistics in motion but they just changed the name because they are terrible.
Pros
Cons
Barf
Very exclusive to the employees already there, cliques are very strong.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC8 November 2018
I found working for ITS in delta was a very negative experience. I had very minimal support from the application manager as well as very harsh flexibility.
Pros
Breaks are on time
Cons
Doesn't reward hard working employee's .
Very poor
Packing (Former Employee) –  BC2 November 2018
Very unorganized and was treated in such a rude manner. Instructions wearnt clear enough and no one was willing to answer questions. Very unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
Unorganized
Unorganized, time wasters
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 October 2018
They dont know the requirements of their clients. I informed them of a condition that I have that limits my employability. Was told off the bat that it wasnt an issue. I proceeded to take time out of my day to go to the I interview, which is a 2 hour process by the way. I informed the staff there again several times of my condition and was told it isnt an issue. When I didn't hear back from them after a week I called in only to find out that the client will not hire me based on the conditions I have. Very, very poor.
Pros
Cons
Time wasters, unorganized, lack of knowledge
Late pay cheques and pay stubs
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC15 May 2018
Disorganized company. Had to call them multiple times to get all my missing pay stubs (4 before I received them) And on top of all that two cheques were late. They hires in massive waves because of such high turnover rates, they also lay off a lot of departments that aren't receiving
Pros
Crew I worked with was good
Cons
Management and payroll in over their heads
Great company to work with!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 April 2018
The staff is very nice and helpful. They called me right away the same day I applied for the position and they booked me the day after for an appointment.
Good payment & lots of work.
Pros
Compensation
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC10 April 2018
ITS is a great staffing company,They have a lot of Jobs with good salaries, Staff is really polite and helpful,
I got job the same day and it's very enjoyable. I strongly recommend this company:):)
Pros
Good Salaries, very less waiting time
Great work jobs
Receiving Worker (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC10 April 2018
Work gives me great satisfaction, good pay high rates and good jobs.
Work is always available and office supportive for my goals. Found my first jobs here, I liked all the staff overall fun jobs.
Pros
High Pay, Friendly
Worst place i've ever worked
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC1 April 2018
Unfortunately the hours at ITS are insane, without compensation. The staff are judgemental and abusive at times. This is with the Vancouver branch in specific.
Tough Work
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC17 February 2018
I was a receiver/shipper for Winners warehouse. The job has terrible but the pay was good. As a student getting almost $15 was amazing but the labor you had to do was tough. Many days I would go home with a sore back
Pros
Higher pay
Cons
Tough on body
fun workplace
packing (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC3 February 2018
everyone was welcoming and we're ready to help whenever needed. All employees were really nice and fun to work around.I learned to work with people and work with fast hands.
Pros
Safe workplaces
Cons
threatens there employees for taking sick days or days off for personal matters
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 January 2018
no matter if your sick or have a personal matter that comes up at the last minute the people at its will threaten to cancel your assignment it is a vary aggressive and unfair way to make you come to work.
Pros
good hours
Cons
aggressive attitude, unfair judgment towards employees
Unprofessional management
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC8 January 2018
Never ever believe on ITS
people leave permanent job.they take just one second to say SORRY THIS ASSIGNMENT IS NOt LONGER FOR U ...
They r not giving solutions,they r just creating problems in people’s life
Plzzzzz dnt blv them
I just request to everyone πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»Otherwise u will loss u job
They told me that assignment is not longer ...on same tym they r giving add on indeed jobs........right now I dnt have job
I lost my permanent job πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ»
Educational
Labourer (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC4 January 2018
learned different ways of processing items for different stores. Fun people to work with, and the supervisors are great. Learned very many different departments in the short time that I was there.
Pros
fun
Cons
layoffs
fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC27 August 2017
Good as a part time job .It was fun doing work in its.Mostly the same work everyday . No new thing to learn but able to make new friends and good money
Great For Personal Development
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 July 2017
A great entry level role for anyone seeking a career in HR, Sales or Recruitment. An opportunity to develop many skills, problem solving while working independently as well as in a team.
Pros
Good salary, plus commission, benefits and free lunches.
Cons
Long hours, job sharing on weekends, minimal vacation time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITS Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8