ITR Laboratories

ITR Laboratories Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
ITR was a good workspace for me with friendly staffs and seniors. I got ample opportunity of learning and doing there.
Reporting and communicating with computer software was really exciting learning for me.
Working hard in an Asian company with much responsibility and low salary, no benefit, no appreciation ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
The work done here is torture in the name of science. How a company like this can even be allowed to exist is shocking. Every day is spent harming, force feeding chemicals,performing surgeries, jabbing dogs with needles in the throat, beating, dogs, piglets and macacks. Sickening workplace.
Cons
all the animal murdering and torture. The sounds of screaming and whining animals all day long.
You will have plenty of stress when you see angry animal activist treating offensive after work.
There is no communication between management and technicians so that makes a lot of problems for the animals.The management try their best to take advantage of immigrants mostly work as animal technicians. I don't really recommend to anyone
Pros
Cons
Bad scheduling, low salary
I was never an employee but I'd like to advise the applicants. They said that I was officially hired. I did their medical exam and fill out papers. I told them that I gave my resignation letter to my previous job. Then I haven't heard from them for a while so then I gave them a call and found out that I'm no longer suitable for this job? I had to call to find out that they don't want me no more. So unprofessional and a big waste of time.
ITR takes care of its employees and enables them to grow in a healthy work environment that is based on care. ITR lives by its core values of honesty and respect for its employees as well as the community it serves.
Pros
Being in an industry that heals people
Cons
No cons to say
About the animals used inside the ITR; there is a lot of animal abuses during the clinical trials. Also some animal health technician are not unqualified to deal with animals in a proper way and have no previous experience with animals.
About the work environment; it's very very very bad spspecially between the management and their subordinates. There many cases of misrespect and unethical way of dealing with workers plus of many complains aganist the company in the CSST.
Pros
A lot of free time
Cons
Animal abuse and uncorrect clinical trial results
Lab technicians abuse animals in their care, no animal care standards, useless experiments done on animals.

If you like to be greeted by angry animal activists after work, this is the company for you.
Pros
Cons
A segment on this company appeared on CTV'S W5 back in March. This place cannot be recommended.
This place was disorganized, bad scheduling and communications between coworkers and higher levels. Had a lot of issues with working there and did not enjoy it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITR Laboratories?
Tres bonne experience et travail avec des personnes aggreable
Les responsables sont gentils et corrects.
Le travail est simple.

L’horaire de travail est favorable.

Le schedule de travail est correct.
Pros
Les responsables sont gentils et corrects.
Cons
Loin de domicile
Mon expériences a été enrichissant techniquement j'ai beaucoup appris
Pros
Diversité culturelle
Cons
gestion et organisation des équipes