ITN Logistics

ITN Logistics Management reviews

Canada12 reviews

Clear

Itn logistics

The shift is good, the work is steady, loading and unloading, scanning products, the usual warehouse work. Employees are decent, management is management. All in all a pretty good company to work for.

Logistics coordinator

I worked here for about 2 weeks, I loved the company, the people and also the atmosphere. The training was quick and software was easy to learn. If I was not switching my career path, I wouldn’t of left this company.Company treats you like family and work is fast paced at times and at times you will have time to catch up on tracing.

Pros

Employees and management

Insights into ITN Logistics

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging

Management in Montreal are inexperienced.

Trucking department is poorly managed, literally clueless when it come to respect in the office , when you have a serious problem, you are dismissed and ignored. Have no sales for the trucking department, they basically rob you with the rates and service is not reliable. Hard to get ahold of dispatch and customer service does not exist.

High stress

Lots of yelling, always high stress and constantly being told your not doing job fast enough . Overall somewhat negative environment. Operations manager not very knowledgeable

Pros

Day shift

Cons

Boss

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITN Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement