ITN Logistics

ITN Logistics Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON10 reviews

It was productive

I got chance to learn many things like team work as people from different cultures work there. They were very helpful I learn how to follow instructions.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Short breaks

Logistics coordinator

I worked here for about 2 weeks, I loved the company, the people and also the atmosphere. The training was quick and software was easy to learn. If I was not switching my career path, I wouldn’t of left this company.Company treats you like family and work is fast paced at times and at times you will have time to catch up on tracing.

Pros

Employees and management

Insights into ITN Logistics

• Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging

About work

It was very good work and i feel happy while working there. I worked there as an general labour and my duty was of order picking and packaging. Everyone working there was friendly with me due to which i worked there stress free.

was not there long enough

I was there through an agency. It is a warehouse associate positon. I processed customer orders and did inventory as well as packaging items to send out to customers

Pros

encouragement

fun and friendly

i get along with people easily and fast learner i love to learn new skills and upload my self. i faced hard and easy days at work, my typical day was its rush service like one day the customer order the product and they had to ship with in one hr but its like big order and i put my hard eford to finish and i did. second in ADCo ;logistic i faced several typical al one of them are its the driver took wrong shipment by accidentally i am the one figure out and then first i told my supervisor then i called the driver but he did not pik up and when i reached he was close to the delivery area and we dont have much time but our goo time the driver came and his shift is done but he has more time in log book so i request him and send the product and send the driver who took the wrong one to the product has to reached and i fax the paper work so both reached on time and both customers are happy/

Itn logistics

The shift is good, the work is steady, loading and unloading, scanning products, the usual warehouse work. Employees are decent, management is management. All in all a pretty good company to work for.

High stress

Lots of yelling, always high stress and constantly being told your not doing job fast enough . Overall somewhat negative environment. Operations manager not very knowledgeable

Pros

Day shift

Cons

Boss

a good company

A good company. The supervisor and coworkers are nice and friendly. That makes you want to stay longer here. But the departments can be different.

Productive work

Joined recently and its been fun to work there since then. Heavy work load at times but great place to work , fun people to interact with.

challenging

Learning how to deal with high stress with more then 10 lines while, facing clients and other tasks.

Pros

meeting new clients in the corporate world

Cons

high stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITN Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement