ITN Logistics
View all ITN Logistics reviews

ITN Logistics

ITN Logistics Employee Review

Management in Montreal are inexperienced.

Trucking department is poorly managed, literally clueless when it come to respect in the office , when you have a serious problem, you are dismissed and ignored. Have no sales for the trucking department, they basically rob you with the rates and service is not reliable. Hard to get ahold of dispatch and customer service does not exist.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Logistics coordinator

I worked here for about 2 weeks, I loved the company, the people and also the atmosphere. The training was quick and software was easy to learn. If I was not switching my career path, I wouldn’t of left this company.Company treats you like family and work is fast paced at times and at times you will have time to catch up on tracing.

Pros

Employees and management

It was productive

I got chance to learn many things like team work as people from different cultures work there. They were very helpful I learn how to follow instructions.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Short breaks

About work

It was very good work and i feel happy while working there. I worked there as an general labour and my duty was of order picking and packaging. Everyone working there was friendly with me due to which i worked there stress free.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITN Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare ITN Logistics with

Learn about ITN Logistics in popular locations

• ITN Logistics
  • Management in Montreal are inexperienced.