ITN Logistics
View all ITN Logistics reviews

ITN Logistics

ITN Logistics Employee Review

Fast paced industry, stressful workplace

Typical day would consist of answering emails from agents from around the world. Getting and giving transportation rates and quotes for international transport services. Answering local clients needs as well as quoting various transportation services for import and export shipments. I learnt many aspects of the international shipping industry for ocean as well as air and truck freight. Hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with the massive amount of work that was expected to be completed which was completely unattainable.

Cons

inadequate remuneration for expected required amount of work

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Logistics coordinator

I worked here for about 2 weeks, I loved the company, the people and also the atmosphere. The training was quick and software was easy to learn. If I was not switching my career path, I wouldn’t of left this company.Company treats you like family and work is fast paced at times and at times you will have time to catch up on tracing.

Pros

Employees and management

It was productive

I got chance to learn many things like team work as people from different cultures work there. They were very helpful I learn how to follow instructions.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Short breaks

About work

It was very good work and i feel happy while working there. I worked there as an general labour and my duty was of order picking and packaging. Everyone working there was friendly with me due to which i worked there stress free.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITN Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare ITN Logistics with

Learn about ITN Logistics in popular locations

• ITN Logistics
  • Fast paced industry, stressful workplace