Itergy

Itergy Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Small company but has very talented people;
It may not be flexible some times;

Perks are not great;

Salary is competitive;

Job security is just okay;

Nice place, overall
The company has a good culture and work environment. But Management team need to do better than just looking at $$ and forget about employees learning advancements.
Itergy usually hires junior consultants and analyst without much experience, and puts them on projects that they aren't able to do (but it's okay because they are billable).

There is no training. There are no labs. There is almost no project management. There is just about zero management.

So most of their projects go sideways because they are badly staffed (maybe you are good, but you will be working with people who really aren't, and with bad project managers), and when things go bad don't expect management to do anything unless the customer is ready to pull the plug.

Oh and don't expect to get a decent bonus... somehow the company never manages to meet its goals for you to quality for your full bonus.

If you can help it, don't bother working there.
j'ai travaillé chz Itergy pendant 1 an et demi. Environnement de travail très néfaste. Beaucoup de Micromanagement et peu de confiance. Taux de roulement très élevé pour une petite entreprise. Très content d'être parti.
Pros
les repas du 1er vendredi du mois, quelques collègues sympas
Cons
environnement de travail, culture de l'entreprise, micromanagement, pas d'ouverture aux changements
The company has a fantastic value proposition. Their offering fills a need in today's IT world. Many organizations forget that they are not in the in IT business, but try to provide IT solutions. Leave it to the professionals ... a company like Itergy.
Pros
Real people
Cons
Not enough growth
J’ai travaillé à Itergy en tant que consultant sénior, et je vous conseille qu’une chose : Fuyez cette compagnie, Environnement très pessimiste bati sur la surveillance des un à l’autres, il n’y a qu’un boss c’est Ralph (pas possible de parler avec lui).
La plupart des compagnies ont quittés Itergy que ce soit à Québec ou Montréal.

Taux de roulement excessif pour une petite compagnie (entre 40% et 70 %).

Heures supplémentaires non payés.

Bref ne soyez pas surpris que toutes une équipe démissionne du jour au lendemain, bref la pire compagnie ou j’ai travaillé, a éviter tout simplement.
Cons
Salaire bas, Projet
- Great place to work and awesome staff
- Everyday is a new challenge

- Handle multiple projects at the same time

- You meet new contacts every week

- Good company culture
Pros
3 week vacation, free coffee, free lunch once a month
- Pleasant work environment
- Teamwork.

- Opportunities for career advancement
Pros
free coffee, team lunch one per month, casual friday
It's a great place to work at, great culture and the colleagues are very capable in the latest technologies. People are nice and pay is good.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Itergy?
I loved my job, everyday was different. Assisting other departments with events and seminars that we were hosting was always a different scenario. Seeing something unfold and come off with great success is a rewarding feeling. My co-workers were always willing to teach me new things but I always showed interest. They were a part of my family. The hardest part of my job was that there were not enough hours in the day.
Pros
people
Cons
sometimes, not much appreciation from management