Italian Bakery

Italian Bakery Reviews

productive

*short hours, difficult coworkers. *learned many different Italian based baked goods *management can be difficult sometimes, overall decent tho *most of the time its a fun atmosphere *getting mass amount of products done in a timely manor *knowing that the customers are gonna enjoy said product

Pros

%10 discount

Cons

hard to get time off

Family business, nice to work at for the family environment but hard work

It’s a great starting job. They care about their employees but are understaffed. This obviously has a toll on the staff. Family environment is a great place for a starting job for high school or college

Insights into Italian Bakery

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Si lavora, ma senza prospettiva !

Si lavoro molto, ma purtroppo senza nessuna prospettiva di crescita!

Made you feel part of the family

Italian bakery was by far one of the best jobs ive ever had, they made feel a part of the family and the helped me fit in very fast. the management there is also very very nice.

Pros

free lunches and snacks

Cons

gets very busy and sometimes stressful

fun productive

it is a family run business. That is a 129 years .it is a fun place to work. Long hours There is a lot of different roles in the bakery sales,maintance,and production

Pros

fun free bread

Cons

no breaks

Italian bakery was a fun place to work, loved serving the delicious looking pasteries to customers. The people there are so nice and welcoming.

Amazing place to work! Loved the people and getting to know all the pastry names. Seeing customers smiles when they picked there desert was such a delight!

Pros

The food there tastes amazing.

Cons

Couldn’t stay there for long because someone who previously worked there has came back.

Wow

what an amazing place to work the staff and management are so friendly and supportive. great work life balance and enviroment, felt like a part of the team.

awesome

I enjoyed working at Italian Bakery it was my first job and a fun experiences fro me. I liked my co workers there too because I was the youngest they used to playfully tease me. Always made me feel comfortable and welcome.

Pros

good food, humor, welcoming

Cons

can not think of any

Good co-workers, good job but no benefits

If you need a second job, this is perfect for you. But for a main income of the house, it might be difficult for you. Especially when it comes to medicine or dental benefits.

Pros

Co-worker

Cons

No benefits

loved the fast paced environment

I enjoyed my time at the Italian Bakery. However, upon working there I did feel job security or the opportunity for advancement.There was a high turn over of employees and some issues with organization.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

no job advancement

productional and fun yet fast pace

I enjoyed my job it was a learning experience that is why i got into baking it's an amazing job and to see that people reliy on you for good cakes and more is a challenge and i am all about a challenge

Friendly work place but fast paced

I learn how to deal with difficulties and how to work as a team.But, no security of the job. The advantage to making speed in fast pace environment. Friendly environment to work with nice people.

Pros

Lunch break

Cons

Unsecured job

New experience

My experience at Italian Bakery was very enlightening. I got to experience hands on work with different machinery and learn a different side of the job. Marjory of the workers were White or Hispanic. The hardest part with this job was standing in the heated room for eight hours straight. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the new people and the easy packaging.

Pros

Easy packaging.

Cons

Was a very hot enviorment.

It is a fast paced environment, it keeps you busy for the whole work day.

I learned that hard work pays off and being promoted withing six months of beginning my employment was noticed by management.

Pros

Flextime was given to several employees

Cons

Had to work on saturdays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Italian Bakery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement