isure.ca
isure.ca Employee Review

worst companies I’ve ever worked

28 January 2020
This is one of the worst companies I’ve ever worked for in over a decade of my professional career. The lack of qualified leadership, ownership of responsibilities and due diligence to employees is inadequate. The company has a strong history of high turn over rates with undervalued employees who are constantly being micromanaged and dismissed by the executive team. Even with the right tools to become a successful business, without the proper leadership and structure, it’s bound to fail.
1.0Job security/advancement
11 June 2020
Commercial Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Vaughan, ON
Having been at isure now for just over 8 months, every one of my goals and expectations have been met - even while in the midst of a pandemic! isure goes above and beyond to make everyone feel like part of the team. From day one I had lofty goals to continue my education to further advance my career within the insurance industry. The management team sat down with me to devise a plan and help me achieve those goals! I've been recently promoted and I am currently working towards two professional designations (CIP and CAIB), none of this would've been possible without the support from isure. isure truly strives to give us, as employees, what we need to be successful. By doing so, we are well equipped with the knowledge and skill set to service our customers and continue to make insurance Friendlier and Easier.
Pros
Team environment, career advancement, top notch systems and technology, great management!
6 March 2020
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Vaughan, ON
Amazing team and great management! Top industry reputation. This brokerage sets the standard. They changed the game for insurance brokers years ago and are still leading the way. It you want to be the best, this is the place for you.
23 January 2020
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Vaughan, ON
Fun group to work with. Supportive management. Lots of opportunities as company growing. Occasional growing pains (as one might expect) but responsive leadership addresses. Definitely not a company that’s standing still.