isure.ca
isure.ca Employee Review

Great company with a family feel!

11 June 2020
Having been at isure now for just over 8 months, every one of my goals and expectations have been met - even while in the midst of a pandemic! isure goes above and beyond to make everyone feel like part of the team. From day one I had lofty goals to continue my education to further advance my career within the insurance industry. The management team sat down with me to devise a plan and help me achieve those goals! I've been recently promoted and I am currently working towards two professional designations (CIP and CAIB), none of this would've been possible without the support from isure. isure truly strives to give us, as employees, what we need to be successful. By doing so, we are well equipped with the knowledge and skill set to service our customers and continue to make insurance Friendlier and Easier.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Team environment, career advancement, top notch systems and technology, great management!
6 March 2020
Same roleSame location
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Vaughan, ON
Amazing team and great management! Top industry reputation. This brokerage sets the standard. They changed the game for insurance brokers years ago and are still leading the way. It you want to be the best, this is the place for you.
23 January 2020
Same roleSame location
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Vaughan, ON
Fun group to work with. Supportive management. Lots of opportunities as company growing. Occasional growing pains (as one might expect) but responsive leadership addresses. Definitely not a company that’s standing still.
30 November 2020
Same location
Employee (Current Employee) - Vaughan
Everyone is very supportive and you have plenty of opportunities for growth within the company. With all the uncertainty that is surrounding the pandemic, it is great to know the company you work for values you and puts in place many retention efforts for all its employees.
  1. Great company with a family feel!