isure.ca

isure.ca Employee Reviews

Having been at isure now for just over 8 months, every one of my goals and expectations have been met - even while in the midst of a pandemic! isure goes above and beyond to make everyone feel like part of the team. From day one I had lofty goals to continue my education to further advance my career within the insurance industry. The management team sat down with me to devise a plan and help me achieve those goals! I've been recently promoted and I am currently working towards two professional designations (CIP and CAIB), none of this would've been possible without the support from isure. isure truly strives to give us, as employees, what we need to be successful. By doing so, we are well equipped with the knowledge and skill set to service our customers and continue to make insurance Friendlier and Easier.
Pros
Team environment, career advancement, top notch systems and technology, great management!
Amazing team and great management! Top industry reputation. This brokerage sets the standard. They changed the game for insurance brokers years ago and are still leading the way. It you want to be the best, this is the place for you.
This is one of the worst companies I’ve ever worked for in over a decade of my professional career. The lack of qualified leadership, ownership of responsibilities and due diligence to employees is inadequate. The company has a strong history of high turn over rates with undervalued employees who are constantly being micromanaged and dismissed by the executive team. Even with the right tools to become a successful business, without the proper leadership and structure, it’s bound to fail.
Fun group to work with. Supportive management. Lots of opportunities as company growing. Occasional growing pains (as one might expect) but responsive leadership addresses. Definitely not a company that’s standing still.
I have worked for isure for many years and it’s an awesome place to work. We have a fun work environment with lots of social outings. The office itself is very modern with up to date equipment
isure has a great work culture with a strong, simple core message that informs what we do as employees. Managers take their time to help new employees to learn and develop. There is a lot of room to grow and expand in the role, and isure goes out of their way to support employee development. As a new employee, I already feel that my time and work is highly valued and noticed. We receive frequent positive feedback as well as guidance for how to improve when necessary. It's a very positive and constructive environment overall.