Play YouTube video button
ISG Search

ISG Search Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Featured review
ISG Search selected this as a representative review
Professional and friendly. Regular follow up with contractors on the work pressure and how things are going. Timely assistance in payment of compensation and confirmation of receipt of emails.
Job work life balance: Flexible work hours, you can choose to work 8-4, or 9-5 every day. no required overtime or weekend shifts. you are not expected or is shamed if you do not put in extra hours. what you get is what you give

Salary/ benefits: By far the highest commission structure I have came across after talking to 15 other recruitment agencies over my career, 4 weeks of guaranteed vacations, quarterly team dinners. No health benefits

Job security: Very realistic sales targets. Management is very transparent, if your job security is in danger, they give you a fair timeline to try to do better. You don't ever have to worry about coming in to work and being let go the same day. There is no tiered level job roles for advancement

Management: Very experienced in recruiting, has good advice

Job culture: There are so many clients and job orders, that the 360 recruiters don't have to fight other 360 recruiters for a close. Everyone is genuinely happy and supportive when others make a close. Every one also helps you learn and to be better. Real team environment.
Great environment! More than enough open jobs for recruiters to work on. GREAT commission structure and equal opportunity. Highly recommend to new folks to the industry and tenured people to boot.
Pros
Lots of laughs. Positive. Courteous competition
I have been here for a few weeks, and my on-boarding experience at ISG has been incredible. Management sincerely cares about your personal development and career goals. My colleagues are friendly and genuine. I am looking forward to my future with ISG!
Pros
Team lunches, Training, Management Style.
Cons
Open office if you are not accustomed to that kind of environment.
Working at isgSearch has been such a great experience! The job work/life balance is really friendly and inviting, and the job culture is great. The coworkers really do make this place. The management is also amazing and I feel very secure in my role and there is plenty of opportunity for individual growth. Great place to work!
Pros
Lots of snacks, great coworkers, many new roles to work on, if you work hard you will succeed.
Cons
If you are not a motivated and hardworking person you will not do well here.
isgSearch is a great place to work. It is an environment where you can learn and grow as a recruiter. They strongly encourage personal growth and as a result you determine your success. Everyone is very approachable and quick to provide support and learning opportunities. Would strongly recommend to others.
Pros
Good compensation, good environment, opportunity to learn.
Cons
This job is a breath of fresh air! Everyone is so nice, the work is very individual and the office is an open and bright space in a modern building right downtown. In addition, there is no one breathing down your back as long and you are making progress and working for your goals then they are happy and you are happy too.They believe in having a healthy work-life balance, I highly recommend this recruitment firm for anyone looking to break into the business.
Pros
you can start anytime between 8AM to 9AM
Cons
you sit all day
I've been with isgSearch for almost 7 years and have enjoyed every minute. We have best of breed talent, an awesome environment and a stellar culture. Great place for either recruiters or business development executives to contribute to a meaningful and growing business!
Pros
Culture, Compensation, Management
Cons
Fast paced environment isn't for everyone
ISG gives you the framework and flexibility to build you desk the way you want it. It is a great blend of both senior and up-and-coming resources who are happy to help whenever necessary.
Pros
Great quarterly office events
some pros are good money if you work hard, great team and nice dinners. However it might be repetitive for some lots of stress and phone screens to find a good candidate
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ISG Search?