IS2 Workforce Solutions
Happiness score is 65 out of 100

IS2 Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada104 reviews

Could go either way

Really depends what department you are placed in. I’ve heard good things in other departments from where I worked. All management should have the same training across the board.

Not Supportive

The culture at this not at all supportive. You'll get no feedback. Management is incompetent and will sabotage your success. Highly disorganized, and rules are constantly changing to accommodate nepotized employees. You will also be made to meet every temp on their first day at an assignment, even if it's in the middle of the night. Very little regard for the safety of internal staff.

Pros

Amazing coworkers

Cons

Disorganized, unfair, no work life balance, unsafe working conditions

Insights into IS2 Workforce Solutions

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

Great management and set expectations that are not unrealistic. I've had one of my best, if not the best work experience in IS2. I would definitely recommend working for this company.

great friendly people

New with this company, but already feel welcomed and appreciated ☺️ friendly staff, they check in and see how you are doing. Possibly lead to permanent full time work or they will continue to help until you do.

A very messy company.

You work an unstable contract that, frequently, has day off (unpaid). This makes it impossible for you to plan your own finances. Lack of control of working hours, causing you to have problems every month with the payment.

It is a job temp agency...it is up to you to perform on the jobs you are assigned

Great place for short term positions. They do their best to assign you to a position in your field. Councilors and Mgmt. are very professional and helpful

Pros

Quick responses and interviews to fill roles.

Cons

Short term unless stated otherwise, then it is up to you to perform if the position can turn to fulltime.

Stressful environment

Stressful environment with new manager. Very slow paced and not enough work. Job duties change without compensation. Nice and helpful staff in Calgary when required.

Pros

Cons

New manager

Unprofessional

Very unprofessional staffing agency. They will find you work fast but when it comes time to pay you they have their excuses. They will even go as far as to blame you or your bank when it is clearly their shotty payroll system. Watch your back and your wallet with this temp agency.

Pros

Cons

Late pay

Don’t take care of there employees

Work for them for a long time and it was so Apparent that they do not care about you. No benefits, promises of bonuses which aren’t paid ,no rises and just a lack of respect for their employees. You are a number to them and nothing else it was so disappointing and they should be ashamed of them self as a company

Great agency, the agents are very caring and diligent in securing you suitable jobs

I have not worked for any agency before but this agency after hearing from other workers at other agencies seems really good. Their agents actually care about you and don't treat you as just a number. Job security with the agency is good, however like with any temp agency the job sites they send you are dependent on your job performance and the company needs. Been there for 9 months at Is2 and they've gotten me good placements in these 9 months and worked with me whenever i had issues. would recommend to anyone seeking a good employment agency in Newmarket or Barrie

Pros

above minimum wage pay

Cons

sometimes you dont know if the site you are working will keep you

Voice picker

That was a very good place to work. I had a lot of friends there and the person working over there are very nice. The supervisor and the management team was supportive.

Pros

Free lunches

never again

i wouldn’t work here again. the hours were terrible. the management had no idea who their temp workers were. no one really cared if you went to work or didn’t. was one of the worst jobs i’ve ever worked at.

Pros

Cons

everything

Terrible workplace that threw me away like trash the moment I was no longer needed

The job (picking products for orders accurately) wasn’t the issue. Being treated like yesterday’s trash by the management who just want to reach the daily quota was. Worst job I have ever had by a country mile, avoid this place like that plague, especially as a Temp worker. May send you home halfway through the day sometimes and end your contract out of the blue after promising you full time work to keep you motivated. Slimy management all around.

Pros

Friendly coworkers

Cons

Almost everything else

Team Members are Great, Management is not

No clear sense of where the company is going - or what the rules are in each area. Long standing managers in this area aren't any good and have minimal education in terms of the legal way to hire without discrimination

Not Terrible

Typical Day: check ins, interviews, scheduling largest client What I learned: I was able to gain the experience I needed to further my career in HR elsewhere, but advancing with iS2 would mean sales Management: overall okay. Workplace Culture: depended on who in management was in office Hardest Part of Job: inconsistent leadership approachesMost enjoyable: client relationships

Pros

mileage paid

Cons

Long hours, inconsistent hours, inconsistent leadership approach, low chance of advancing, low pay, minimal benefits

Underpaid and overworked

Underpaid and overworked with no loyalty from small family owned management. This company has too many office politics. If you don’t suck up, then your ability to grow is very limited.

A good place to look for manufacturing related work

Technically IS2 is a job agency, they have a tie-up with many manufacturing companies. I was assigned manufacturing technician job in Magna. The pay was fair and work culture in Magna is amazing. Plus there is a chance you can get hired permanently if you work hard

Terrible place to work

Worked as a recruiter. Paid $13 dollars an hour when minimum wage was $11.00 range. No guaranteed hours, drive your own car to client work locations. Expected to drive to client work locations on nights and weekends. Terrible place to work.

Cannon fodder job.

My position was at a corrupt distribution center where if you weren't related to someone or someone didn't take a liking to you you had NO CHANCE of getting hired. Seasonal position where they worked you hard for little compensation and led you on by dangling a job offer in front of your nose. People putting in the bare minimum of effort will get hired before you because they know a current employee as you kill yourself.

productive

Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.

Pros

breaks

Cons

heavy work

Great place to work with. Strong back office support, solid infrastructure in place.

Health & Safety is the priority. Payroll and accounting are very efficient in weekly process. Management support. Overall a great place to work. I would recommend this employer to anyone who is currently looking for an employment opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IS2 Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement