IS2 Workforce Solutions

IS2 Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews for Staffing Coordinator

Staffing Coordinator6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
Underpaid and overworked with no loyalty from small family owned management. This company has too many office politics. If you don’t suck up, then your ability to grow is very limited.
Good company to work for, but no recognition for good work or extra hours.

Poor management: company needs leaders in order to grow, not bosses. Employees are more pressured than encouraged.

-Unfortunately, direct management is not involved in operations.(Not only lack of involvement, but also lack of interest in learning/knowing/participating)

-Lack of organization in training of new employees, because Immediate management does not support employees with any knowledge, basically not able to answer any question that employees might have about the job.
Pros
Nice office, great learning experience
Cons
Short break, management
The company is professional and take a lot of pride in its accomplishments, with a staff that contributes to a family-like vibe. The communication is open, morals/ethics are unquestionable, safety is the number one priority, and the people genuinely care about your well-being.
Pros
Team environment, accommodating, family-like setting
Cons
Expected to work through the unpaid lunch break
I think this is one of the worst companies i have worked at. Their management is horrible. They don't have a process to doing things. They expect you to deliver results but do not give you the right tools. you are expected to fill the orders for the clients as well as attend to calls and walk ins. You are expected to market the job yourself, because they don't have the proper means to do so. For example, they put up kijiji ads and indeed ads but they are not effective since they pay very little for their marketing strategies. So you are responsible to do that yourself. They are disorganized to the max. I would never recommend woirking there. I worked there for 1 month, and its been the worst 1 month of my life. I quit and i dont regret it one bit. DO NOT WORK THERE!
I worked for this company as a coordinator, the company had very low job security. They go through company restructurings quite often. Management is scatter brained, rude and under trained.

This company needs alot of work to be successful, even their customers agree. I would highly recommend gaining your recruitment experience with a professional established company with more challenging positions.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I currently manage our major account with this company so a typical day for me is doing payroll, attending to customer needs, doing interviews and assiging whether or not they are a match for my clients needs. I also do all advertising for positions that I have available through the internet.
Pros
on going contest
Cons
can be stressful at times