IS2 Workforce Solutions

IS2 Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews for Laborer

Laborer9 reviews
Canada9 reviews
typical temporaryworkforce company providing temporary labour to local companies in the fields of general labour
assembly line and manufacturing companies as well a support staff to these companies

I have worked for them as a line labourer and a forklift operator
Pros
weekly paycheque
Cons
no benefits, vacations, or pension opportunities
I went in and signed up through them. They had a job lined up for me that was supposed to start on a Monday. They called me at 7:00pm on the Monday night and said that I could start on the Wednesday or Thursday that never happened.
Poor communication and professionalism from this company. Don't waste your time getting your hopes up. They can't be bothered to let you know either way.
Pros
Promise you work
Cons
Cannot deliver
Horrible experience from day 1. If your looking to make this company money then by all means try their jobs. Remember staffing agencies love temp employees and they are your best friend at first. They want to put you in companies with the longest wait time for hiring so they can make money off you. Their policies are pathetic and make sure you read the fine print of what they make you sign. Depending on the company you will be looking at a min 2 years to get in. They will tell you otherwise. Remember the company using this agency wants temps to save them money and agencies like this want you to make them money. It's big business on both ends and if your lucky you might get something but it's a long wait. Nobody cares how hard you work and neither do they so just do your job and show up. I will say this again it is a LONG waiting game and you have any motivation find a job yourself. This place is for people who don't know how to find a job the old fashioned way. It's called hard work. If you have any skills and think that if if you work harder then all the other temps to get noticed don't waste your time. Working for this agency will be a horrible experience for you if that's your strategy. If you are new to the country and dying for any job then this is the agency is the place for you. You are not guaranteed hours either if the company doesn't need temps that day then you stay home and make no money. To remain anonymous I will leave the huge list of problems this company gave me (and trust me it's huge) but lets hope you don't experience the same if you give this place a try.
Pros
Enough money to eat thats it
Cons
No job security, Poor wages, No guarantee on hours, unfair policies
My time spent working for IS2 workforce solutions was a great time period of my life. The leadership was always motivating and always created a fun work area.
Pros
good breaks
Cons
no cons
Very friendly environment and fast pace meet deadlines. A very productive company finds long term jobs as soon as possible for there clients
Cons
Great to do if you have no other means to make money and you also tend to meet a lot of good people and lots of heavy lifting for pretty much any job that you go to.
I like the people who run the place but it is a temporary work place.
what I do not like is if when you are working at an assigned place one person don't like you, you could lose your job fairly quickly.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
Temporary work
job is not secured .managment not good.some staff talk rudely.co- workers not good. surroundings were tensionable and feel like burden on your head.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
normal factory work steady work, nice supervisors the people that work there are nice and helpfull
Pros
a job
Cons
rotating shifts