IS2 Workforce Solutions

IS2 Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Underpaid and overworked

Underpaid and overworked with no loyalty from small family owned management. This company has too many office politics. If you don’t suck up, then your ability to grow is very limited.

Unprofessional

Very unprofessional staffing agency. They will find you work fast but when it comes time to pay you they have their excuses. They will even go as far as to blame you or your bank when it is clearly their shotty payroll system. Watch your back and your wallet with this temp agency.

Pros

Cons

Late pay

Voice picker

That was a very good place to work. I had a lot of friends there and the person working over there are very nice. The supervisor and the management team was supportive.

Pros

Free lunches

never again

i wouldn’t work here again. the hours were terrible. the management had no idea who their temp workers were. no one really cared if you went to work or didn’t. was one of the worst jobs i’ve ever worked at.

Pros

Cons

everything

Terrible workplace that threw me away like trash the moment I was no longer needed

The job (picking products for orders accurately) wasn’t the issue. Being treated like yesterday’s trash by the management who just want to reach the daily quota was. Worst job I have ever had by a country mile, avoid this place like that plague, especially as a Temp worker. May send you home halfway through the day sometimes and end your contract out of the blue after promising you full time work to keep you motivated. Slimy management all around.

Pros

Friendly coworkers

Cons

Almost everything else

Team Members are Great, Management is not

No clear sense of where the company is going - or what the rules are in each area. Long standing managers in this area aren't any good and have minimal education in terms of the legal way to hire without discrimination

Not Terrible

Typical Day: check ins, interviews, scheduling largest client What I learned: I was able to gain the experience I needed to further my career in HR elsewhere, but advancing with iS2 would mean sales Management: overall okay. Workplace Culture: depended on who in management was in office Hardest Part of Job: inconsistent leadership approachesMost enjoyable: client relationships

Pros

mileage paid

Cons

Long hours, inconsistent hours, inconsistent leadership approach, low chance of advancing, low pay, minimal benefits

A good place to look for manufacturing related work

Technically IS2 is a job agency, they have a tie-up with many manufacturing companies. I was assigned manufacturing technician job in Magna. The pay was fair and work culture in Magna is amazing. Plus there is a chance you can get hired permanently if you work hard

Cannon fodder job.

My position was at a corrupt distribution center where if you weren't related to someone or someone didn't take a liking to you you had NO CHANCE of getting hired. Seasonal position where they worked you hard for little compensation and led you on by dangling a job offer in front of your nose. People putting in the bare minimum of effort will get hired before you because they know a current employee as you kill yourself.

productive

Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.

Pros

breaks

Cons

heavy work

Great place to work with. Strong back office support, solid infrastructure in place.

Health & Safety is the priority. Payroll and accounting are very efficient in weekly process. Management support. Overall a great place to work. I would recommend this employer to anyone who is currently looking for an employment opportunity.

Productive workplace

I really liked working for is2 they were one of the best temp agencies i have worked for very professional, fast-paced, very productive amd the best get paid weekly.

no freedom to provide new approaches

In a more senior role should have been given opportunity to take a few risks and try new approaches - not be "quashed" when new things were suggested - the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results -

Pros

nice office space

Cons

technology was behind for state of art expected - training promised was not delivered

Great place

I have been working for this agency since 2019 and they are very helpful. They have been blessing to me in so many way and I like their response to emergency. Always watching the back of their employees.

Poorly managed

The interview was normal. Once you have the job, you no longer hear from IS2 in Edmonton. They do not follow up to see if everything is ok, or if the job is going.

Recruiter

Great team members but the company has no sense of proper management. I liked the fast-paced work environment. The salary is well under the market. They expect recruiters to sell but won't pay commission for the sales.

It was okay to work for

Not enough work in reception so the jobs I had were far between, Took over a month before i was contacted about a job and completed it. There was not another job lined up which made it hard for temporary job security as I was going to school. Flexible though

Good Boss

The boss was very friendly and willing to help a lot, the employees always welcomed me with a smile, the safety process was done with care and priority to make sure I don't get harmed.

Excellent

I feel secure in job factor while working through is2 workforce solutions. I also referred many of my friends for the work through is2 workforce solutions. The staff members are too cooperative.

Don't waste your time

I went in and signed up through them. They had a job lined up for me that was supposed to start on a Monday. They called me at 7:00pm on the Monday night and said that I could start on the Wednesday or Thursday that never happened. Poor communication and professionalism from this company. Don't waste your time getting your hopes up. They can't be bothered to let you know either way.

Pros

Promise you work

Cons

Cannot deliver

They’re really good

I been working with them for a while and I fo appreciate what they do for people, they work constantly, the pay pay is good a lot of extra hours , a good communication, they find job real quick

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IS2 Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement