IS2 Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Overall great if you are looking to start your career
Direct Hire Specialist (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC30 March 2019
Good company to gain human resources experience. Great experience for full cycle recruitment, excellent for customer service skills and overall good people.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
no opportunity
productive fun work place
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ON6 February 2019
a typical day at work was very warming and welcoming. i learned many different things on the job. I think management was very good welcoming treated like part of a team. The workplace had mixed culture. I would have to say the hardest part of the job was being bounced from one spot to another throughout the shift. The most enjoyable part was getting to learn how to used the welding meachine.
good temporary workforce employer with employee welfare at heart
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON24 January 2019
typical temporaryworkforce company providing temporary labour to local companies in the fields of general labour
assembly line and manufacturing companies as well a support staff to these companies
I have worked for them as a line labourer and a forklift operator
Pros
weekly paycheque
Cons
no benefits, vacations, or pension opportunities
Agency
REACH TRUCK OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 January 2019
this agency was okay, need to have a more productive system of banking and tracking hours worked. overall reliable when finding job placement, also developing skills for upcoming positions.
Company with great potential but poor management
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC6 November 2018
Good company to work for, but no recognition for good work or extra hours.

Poor management: company needs leaders in order to grow, not bosses. Employees are more pressured than encouraged.

-Unfortunately, direct management is not involved in operations.(Not only lack of involvement, but also lack of interest in learning/knowing/participating)

-Lack of organization in training of new employees, because Immediate management does not support employees with any knowledge, basically not able to answer any question that employees might have about the job.
Pros
Nice office, great learning experience
Cons
Short break, management
mentally draining
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 October 2018
- you have to work long hours
- carry heavy boxes
- not allowed to socialize with co workers
- basic pay
- no benefits
- not able to advance in career
This time
Distribution Rep (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 August 2018
This place was very interesting. all the time, very busy. lots of work and good people. bosses and management are not. bad company to work for. never again
Pros
asf
Cons
lunch
IS2 Workforce solution
PICK UP PACK (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 July 2018
i have enjoy in this company the members in this company are so good .The security system is so good .i have learned many new things at this place .
Pros
half an hour break
Cons
long hour
People at Is2 Workforce were welcoming and helped gat a job whenever I called them for a job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC30 June 2018
The people at Is2 Workforce were polite and hardworking because whenever I needed a job they were there to provide it, and the work they gave me was pretty cool too. Everyone where I worked were hard working and nice.
Productive temp agency
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC6 June 2018
Working with IS2 Workforce Solutions, I had the benefit of working with different companies . I got to know a lot of different people. This is a temp agency.
Pros
Different companies to work for
Cons
Temporary assignments, some short and some long
Not professional
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ontario11 May 2018
internal management will lie and hide things from you. add many tasks to your job description without even telling you or training, thats how they will take advantage of an employee
Great place to try new work environments
Factory WorkerFactory (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON30 April 2018
I really like working for is2 they care about your needs and always find you work ! I think the management is fantastic, And hard-working Overall experience five stars.
Terrible
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Ontario9 March 2018
Horrible experience from day 1. If your looking to make this company money then by all means try their jobs. Remember staffing agencies love temp employees and they are your best friend at first. They want to put you in companies with the longest wait time for hiring so they can make money off you. Their policies are pathetic and make sure you read the fine print of what they make you sign. Depending on the company you will be looking at a min 2 years to get in. They will tell you otherwise. Remember the company using this agency wants temps to save them money and agencies like this want you to make them money. It's big business on both ends and if your lucky you might get something but it's a long wait. Nobody cares how hard you work and neither do they so just do your job and show up. I will say this again it is a LONG waiting game and you have any motivation find a job yourself. This place is for people who don't know how to find a job the old fashioned way. It's called hard work. If you have any skills and think that if if you work harder then all the other temps to get noticed don't waste your time. Working for this agency will be a horrible experience for you if that's your strategy. If you are new to the country and dying for any job then this is the agency is the place for you. You are not guaranteed hours either if the company doesn't need temps that day then you stay home and make no money. To remain anonymous I will leave the huge list of problems this company gave me (and trust me it's huge) but lets hope you don't experience the same if you give this place a try.
Pros
Enough money to eat thats it
Cons
No job security, Poor wages, No guarantee on hours, unfair policies
Overall Decent Company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC17 January 2018
I was offered multiple locations to choose from. Having a car helps a lot with some locations having poor transit. Can't say I've had a bad experience with IS2.
Friendly environment and treated like family
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2018
The company is professional and take a lot of pride in its accomplishments, with a staff that contributes to a family-like vibe. The communication is open, morals/ethics are unquestionable, safety is the number one priority, and the people genuinely care about your well-being.
Pros
Team environment, accommodating, family-like setting
Cons
Expected to work through the unpaid lunch break
A great and energetic enviroment
Roller Support (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2018
Everyone is nice, and productive. A fast paced but relaxed environment where everyone feels comfortable. Management is great & well structured. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
yearly launches and anniversary for year members
Great organization
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario14 January 2018
Fantastic experience working here. Great team and people to work with. Great environment. Unlimited opportunities for growth. Cares about all employees.
One of the bests jobs I ever had
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON8 January 2018
My shift would start at 2 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am. to 5 pm on Sundays . After I clock in for my shift I would choose an Rf Scanner from the plug in charging area . Then I would enter a log in name and a password to activate the scanner . I would then go to where the orders would be a take no more than 3 orders . Using the scanner and a 3 tier cart with 3 step ladder built into the cart . Would begin my order by scanning the bar code on the order in which all orders are on paper . My RF Scanner would then tell me which aisle and proper place to go to pick the product matching the order by confirming product name , serial number and best before date . I would continue picking my order until it was completed . Took all orders to the line rollers for the checkers to confirm , Occasionally my orders would take me to Cooler 1 or Cooler 2 amd Freezer I . All cold products have to stay in their respective coolers for the checkers to confirm . Those products where then packed in one of 3 different sizes of coolers and stay in the cool or cold coolers until they were shipped . This was a wonderful job and wonderful employees to work with . My 8 hour shift would always go by to what seemed to be fast .Sometimes i would have to replenish products when the stock was empty and the Rf Scanner would tell me what aisle was stocked with replenish products . Occasionally I would need the services of a Raymond Reach operator to access the product I needed for my order . Most times I would have to wait for an available operator to help me with my replenishing . This was the only thing  more... that be the hardest of my job. I know have the experience to operate an RF Scanner to give me additional work skills .  less
Pros
Work environment .
Cons
None .
Great management and opportunity
recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 November 2017
IS2 is a great recruiting agency that actually does good work. They work with good companies and treat their recruiters very well. They treat the temps with respect and value their safety. Hard to find another agency like this.
Pros
Working environment
Interesting to work with many other people
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2017
It is very good company to work, but full time temporary work. I recommended to my friends and neighbors to get a job. They are working now. It is a very buy company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IS2 Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.