IS2 Workforce Solutions

IS2 Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada66 reviews
Underpaid and overworked with no loyalty from small family owned management. This company has too many office politics. If you don’t suck up, then your ability to grow is very limited.
Technically IS2 is a job agency, they have a tie-up with many manufacturing companies. I was assigned manufacturing technician job in Magna.

The pay was fair and work culture in Magna is amazing. Plus there is a chance you can get hired permanently if you work hard
My position was at a corrupt distribution center where if you weren't related to someone or someone didn't take a liking to you you had NO CHANCE of getting hired. Seasonal position where they worked you hard for little compensation and led you on by dangling a job offer in front of your nose. People putting in the bare minimum of effort will get hired before you because they know a current employee as you kill yourself.
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Pros
breaks
Cons
heavy work
Health & Safety is the priority. Payroll and accounting are very efficient in weekly process. Management support. Overall a great place to work. I would recommend this employer to anyone who is currently looking for an employment opportunity.
I really liked working for is2 they were one of the best temp agencies i have worked for very professional, fast-paced, very productive amd the best get paid weekly.
In a more senior role should have been given opportunity to take a few risks and try new approaches - not be "quashed" when new things were suggested - the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results -
Pros
nice office space
Cons
technology was behind for state of art expected - training promised was not delivered
I have been working for this agency since 2019 and they are very helpful. They have been blessing to me in so many way and I like their response to emergency. Always watching the back of their employees.
The interview was normal. Once you have the job, you no longer hear from IS2 in Edmonton. They do not follow up to see if everything is ok, or if the job is going.
Great team members but the company has no sense of proper management.

I liked the fast-paced work environment. The salary is well under the market.

They expect recruiters to sell but won't pay commission for the sales.
Not enough work in reception so the jobs I had were far between, Took over a month before i was contacted about a job and completed it. There was not another job lined up which made it hard for temporary job security as I was going to school. Flexible though
The boss was very friendly and willing to help a lot, the employees always welcomed me with a smile, the safety process was done with care and priority to make sure I don't get harmed.
I feel secure in job factor while working through is2 workforce solutions. I also referred many of my friends for the work through is2 workforce solutions. The staff members are too cooperative.
I went in and signed up through them. They had a job lined up for me that was supposed to start on a Monday. They called me at 7:00pm on the Monday night and said that I could start on the Wednesday or Thursday that never happened.
Poor communication and professionalism from this company. Don't waste your time getting your hopes up. They can't be bothered to let you know either way.
Pros
Promise you work
Cons
Cannot deliver
I been working with them for a while and I fo appreciate what they do for people, they work constantly, the pay pay is good a lot of extra hours , a good communication, they find job real quick
I would work for them again if they had more jobs available. Management were very nice and helpful. However I didnt get a call back from them because I went to school and they didnt have anything for me in my field.
The work is fast paced and there is no time to breath between your tasks. The role was very demanding and required attention to detail. Gained new learning and skills
Professional and friendly recruiters. Follows up on issues with clients. Like any agency, they try to satisfy their clients and workers and keep the contract going.
Pros
Weekly pay by direct deposit.
Cons
The job you go to interview for might be different fom the one posted.
Good company to gain human resources experience. Great experience for full cycle recruitment, excellent for customer service skills and overall good people.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
no opportunity
a typical day at work was very warming and welcoming. i learned many different things on the job. I think management was very good welcoming treated like part of a team. The workplace had mixed culture. I would have to say the hardest part of the job was being bounced from one spot to another throughout the shift. The most enjoyable part was getting to learn how to used the welding meachine.
typical temporaryworkforce company providing temporary labour to local companies in the fields of general labour
assembly line and manufacturing companies as well a support staff to these companies

I have worked for them as a line labourer and a forklift operator
Pros
weekly paycheque
Cons
no benefits, vacations, or pension opportunities