Irving Oil Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative7 reviews
Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 167 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I learned so much about job ethic, workplace moral, and how to meet deadlines...and work efficiently. I only left because the current management made my life quite unbearable when I came back from Mat Leave. If I could go back, I would.
Best job I ever had
Sometimes Management feel like they are God
I enjoyed working for Irving oil ltd..took pride in my work..liked meeting and greeting customers on a daily basis..never worked alone..always made to feel appreciated and part of team..
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Irving Oil?
See more Irving Oil reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Irving Oil. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 167 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Irving Oil
- How should you prepare for an interview at Irving Oil?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Irving Oil? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Irving Oil?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Irving Oil?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Irving Oil?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Irving Oil management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Irving Oil?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Irving Oil?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Irving Oil?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Irving Oil?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Irving Oil Reviews by Job Title