Ironclad Developments Inc Employee Reviews

Growing Company with Opportunity for Advancement
Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 November 2018
I've been working for IronClad for over 3 years and the company has grown leaps and bounds and is one of the fastest growing organizations in Canada.
The owners continually show their appreciation for employees whether it be thru company events, lunches provided during the week, benefits and profit sharing and being recognized for a job well done. They are open to your ideas and thoughts and value their employees at every level.
No workplace is perfect but each department strives to work well with each other. You do feel like part of a family working here where we are all working toward the same goals. We love to laugh and it's quite exciting to be constantly learning, adding to your skill set and traveling to new markets.
If you are looking for more than just a "job" and want to see growth in your skills and career, IronClad may be the place for you.
I'm excited to see where we will be in even a year from now!!!
Pros
Work with a Superior Product, Family environment, daily lunches, staff events, opportunity to advance within company
Amazing people, awesome management
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 August 2018
This company is filled with uplifting staff. The management makes you feel like you’re apart of one big family. HR values your opinion and makes sure your voice is heard, you are validated within their department. You feel appreciated and they do awesome things for their staff. On your birthday you receive a cake and a card, the benefits are awesome! They are always thinking of the less fortunate, with shoeboxes to raising money for Siloam mission, or giving back to the people. They always have such a big heart for the ‘underdog’. They have great managers and the staff is welcoming. The interview process was absolutely professional. HR makes sure you are comfortable before they begin. The environment is awesome and the atmosphere is great.
Pros
Great wages, benefits, uplifting environment, family-owned, good morals
Great Company
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 June 2018
I'm also very surprised with the reviews this company has been given. I've been in an office environment for 12 years and have been at Ironclad a year now and it's been the best company I've worked for. I always feel valued and my hard work is always appreciated.

The recognition that the employers give their employees is above average. They give cakes and cards to each employee on their Birthday. I feel the management and CEO are always in tune and care for the well being of each of their employees. They have a free lunch program Mon-Fri. (No charge to the employee) They have multiple events during the year to recognize hard work. And I should also mention the great benefit package, mileage reimbursement, and RRSP program.

I find it to be a very good team atmosphere! Even know the there is growth, the company still upholds it's family oriented culture.
Pros
Great Work Culture
A great place to work
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg16 May 2018
I am surprised by some of the reviews. I have worked at Ironclad for 2 years and can not say enough positive things about this company.

I have been in the workforce for 23 years and have a lot of experience with a wide variety of companies, Ironclad is definitely at the top. They are a newer company and I hope they keep the family-oriented focus.

As one reviewer mentioned, there is office gossip from time to time but at what workplace is there not? If management catches wind of gossip, they are quick to intervene and fix it.

I plan to work here for many more years to come.
Pros
Free Lunch, Family-Oriented
Productive work environment. Happy and uplifting environment.
Office Support (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 June 2018
Ironclad Developments Inc. is a great family owned business. The owners are respectful and value each and everyone of their employees. Whenever there is an issue it is dealt with in a very good manner, fast and your opinion is definitely respected within this company. You are heard and valued with Ironclad Developments Inc.
They do a lot for the less fortunate and give back to the people.
Pros
Happy people, wonderful manangers, great productive working environment, very encouraging and respectful
Cons
Nothing.
great management
NCSO/Office administration (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB26 March 2018
• Providing site specific orientations, working with sub trades and coordinating safety meetings,
• Monitoring and implementing safety regulations with both staff and trades on site, Able to build both employee and sub
trade’s orientation packages and company safety manual.
• Reporting directly to site superintendent, records management, financial duties (payroll, cost coding)
• distribution of correspondence, conducting research on a variety of department related issues as requested by
management
Overall the company is disorganized. Company is still very young.
Office (Former Employee) –  Manitoba5 April 2018
Ironclad Developments is a family start up business. Good christians with great values that offer excellent culture of family. They believe in helping the less fortunate.
Pros
Pay is good for labourer. Expect lower for office professional.
Cons
Too much backstabbing and politics. Too many bosses. Too much gossip.
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 March 2016
Ironclad Developments Inc. is a great place to work. The owners are very fair and respectful, pay is fair and Ironclad is very understanding. If you are considering joining the ironclad team whether it is their property management company Ironclad Properties Inc. or their commercial development side Ironclad Development, you will not be disappointed. They treat you as part of the team.
Pros
Good pay, holidays off, positive environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ironclad Developments Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6