Ironclad Developments Inc

Ironclad Developments Inc Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
Excellent work place and awesome management
I can only say that ironclad is family not a workplace to work, lovely people and management welcomes your thoughts, visions and endorse it.
Never had any problems with any peers and everyone helps everybody.
Waste of time
Poor management wastes much of the employees time. Lack of planning makes workers rush to fulfill deadlines and not allowing for time to properly complete jobs. Management is disrespectful and undermines employee confidence. Massive pay problems including lack of raises for more responsibility and even changing hours on time cards! Don't waste your time or efforts with this company.
Not appreciation
Not a bad place to gain some experience but they take advantage of people by giving them multiple jobs and responsibility but no advance in pay. They did not have any respect for new or inexperienced workers. Get Er done attitude.
Get everything in writing
The crews you work with are great people, doing the best they can with what they are provided.

However management is another story. too many day labourers are used regularly as 'skilled' tradesmen with apprentice or journeymen overseeing them. Promised promotions, raises and benefits need to be continually followed up on taking months to finally get.

Jobsites regularly are well under way before actual blueprints arrive on site causing lots of issues.

Company events are frequent and entertaining, but end in watching the senior management being completely intoxicated
Respectful and solid company to work for.
Ironclad Developments has restored my faith in positive workplaces. My relationship with my colleagues and manager is based on trust. It is a great feeling to be able to go to work every day and be told that you’re doing a good job and to be thanked. A little bit of praise goes a long way and at Ironclad I can honestly say that it is a true team environment. My boss has 100 percent trust in me and my abilities and vice versa, the staff always collaborate and the team is made up entirely of problem-solvers. I am thankful that I was presented the opportunity to join such a driven and intelligent group of people. Thank you Ironclad.
Pros
Positive reinforcement, staff appreciation
Cons
None for me
Fast growing company!!
Fast growing company with lot's of future potential within it's growth. Great experience in construction development at a national level. Owner puts employees interests as priority #1.
Employees are treated with respect and valued immensely
I've worked for over 10 companies and let me tell you there is no company quite like Ironclad. Employees are treated with respect and valued immensely. Loyalty is paid back ten fold through the company's generous profit sharing program. The company also has a communal fridge and cupboards full of food, and a kitchen staff that serves hot lunches everyday all of these perks at no extra cost to the employee. This is just the tip of the iceberg for all the perks working at Ironclad provides. If you get the opportunity to work here you must take it!
Pros
Free Lunches
Growing Company with Opportunity for Advancement
I've been working for IronClad for over 3 years and the company has grown leaps and bounds and is one of the fastest growing organizations in Canada.
The owners continually show their appreciation for employees whether it be thru company events, lunches provided during the week, benefits and profit sharing and being recognized for a job well done. They are open to your ideas and thoughts and value their employees at every level.

No workplace is perfect but each department strives to work well with each other. You do feel like part of a family working here where we are all working toward the same goals. We love to laugh and it's quite exciting to be constantly learning, adding to your skill set and traveling to new markets.

If you are looking for more than just a "job" and want to see growth in your skills and career, IronClad may be the place for you.

I'm excited to see where we will be in even a year from now!!!
Pros
Work with a Superior Product, Family environment, daily lunches, staff events, opportunity to advance within company
Amazing people, awesome management
This company is filled with uplifting staff. The management makes you feel like you’re apart of one big family. HR values your opinion and makes sure your voice is heard, you are validated within their department. You feel appreciated and they do awesome things for their staff. On your birthday you receive a cake and a card, the benefits are awesome! They are always thinking of the less fortunate, with shoeboxes to raising money for Siloam mission, or giving back to the people. They always have such a big heart for the ‘underdog’. They have great managers and the staff is welcoming. The interview process was absolutely professional. HR makes sure you are comfortable before they begin. The environment is awesome and the atmosphere is great.
Pros
Great wages, benefits, uplifting environment, family-owned, good morals
Cons
Productive work environment. Happy and uplifting environment.
Ironclad Developments Inc. is a great family owned business. The owners are respectful and value each and everyone of their employees. Whenever there is an issue it is dealt with in a very good manner, fast and your opinion is definitely respected within this company. You are heard and valued with Ironclad Developments Inc.
They do a lot for the less fortunate and give back to the people.
Pros
Happy people, wonderful manangers, great productive working environment, very encouraging and respectful
Cons
Nothing.
Great Company
I'm also very surprised with the reviews this company has been given. I've been in an office environment for 12 years and have been at Ironclad a year now and it's been the best company I've worked for. I always feel valued and my hard work is always appreciated.

The recognition that the employers give their employees is above average. They give cakes and cards to each employee on their Birthday. I feel the management and CEO are always in tune and care for the well being of each of their employees. They have a free lunch program Mon-Fri. (No charge to the employee) They have multiple events during the year to recognize hard work. And I should also mention the great benefit package, mileage reimbursement, and RRSP program.

I find it to be a very good team atmosphere! Even know the there is growth, the company still upholds it's family oriented culture.
Pros
Great Work Culture
A great place to work
I am surprised by some of the reviews. I have worked at Ironclad for 2 years and can not say enough positive things about this company.

I have been in the workforce for 23 years and have a lot of experience with a wide variety of companies, Ironclad is definitely at the top. They are a newer company and I hope they keep the family-oriented focus.

As one reviewer mentioned, there is office gossip from time to time but at what workplace is there not? If management catches wind of gossip, they are quick to intervene and fix it.

I plan to work here for many more years to come.
Pros
Free Lunch, Family-Oriented
Overall the company is disorganized. Company is still very young.
Ironclad Developments is a family start up business. Good christians with great values that offer excellent culture of family. They believe in helping the less fortunate.
Pros
Pay is good for labourer. Expect lower for office professional.
Cons
Too much backstabbing and politics. Too many bosses. Too much gossip.
great management
• Providing site specific orientations, working with sub trades and coordinating safety meetings,
• Monitoring and implementing safety regulations with both staff and trades on site, Able to build both employee and sub

trade’s orientation packages and company safety manual.

• Reporting directly to site superintendent, records management, financial duties (payroll, cost coding)

• distribution of correspondence, conducting research on a variety of department related issues as requested by

management
Ironclad Developments Inc. is a great place to work. The owners are very fair and respectful, pay is fair and Ironclad is very understanding. If you are considering joining the ironclad team whether it is their property management company Ironclad Properties Inc. or their commercial development side Ironclad Development, you will not be disappointed. They treat you as part of the team.
Pros
Good pay, holidays off, positive environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ironclad Developments Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4