Iron Systems Employee Reviews

Great Job
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CA24 April 2018
I feel that this job is a good place for me to learn new skills and interconnect with clients. I have a 3 month contract with this company and the work environment is a challenge for me to put my skills to the test and advance my skill sets.
Stressful environment at times, but overall okay
RMA TECHNICIAN / CO-ORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CA13 September 2017
Not really much to tell as long as everyone is doing their job. However, i feel that the work distribution wasn't fair as per the pay provided. especially when you are working like a dog the whole time while your co workers are idling around the whole day doing practically nothing.
Worked as a Recruitment Lead and partially handled the team of 6 recruiters.
Recruitment Lead (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh11 July 2017
As a Recruitment Lead, my focus was always on the important requirement and tried to deliver the best resources before deadline with the help of search engines and professional networking sites such as – Monster, Dice, TechFetch, LinkedIn etc. Done job posting through- monster, dice, LinkedIn and Bullhorn.
Excellent Worksplace, learning workplace
Data Entry Adminstrator (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh31 May 2016
Excellent Workplace, learning workplace, ultimate workplace, learner can more achieve, colleague are very helpful, training place
place where we can learn many things
technical recruiter (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh1 December 2015
its a good place to learn many things. i have learned a lot of things working there both professionally and personally. there is a supportive environment. people love to be a part of iron systems.
Pros
friendly work place
Cons
nothing
Perfect place to work if you dedicate your life to just work..
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA29 July 2015
The owner is probably the only good thing going in that company. Other than that, the Management there is the worst i seen ever. The pay is good and they give a pretty good amount of breaks. But when something goes wrong due to lack of procedure consistency, it's never the manager's fault. Some employee will be his/her scapegoat. I seen many people quit during my time due to management's lack of processes and honesty. Promotions are given out to people's drinking buddy and the company pays for it by losing accounts and revenue due to their lack of experience. I hear its improving but i still wouldnt recommend it to anyone looking to improve their career.
Pros
Cons
everything
Iron Systems
QA Technician (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA21 August 2013
Iron Systems is a small growing company. Management is great, work procedures are done with good quality and an overall producive company.
Pros
Management is great and help as best of their ability
Cons
No cons from my side of the floor

Want to know more about Iron Systems?

Ask a question