1. Patrols offices, buildings to prevent theft or dam¬age to property, equipment, tools, and supplies.
2. Patrols a prescribed area on an installation to check the status of locks, alarms, fences, gates, or other barriers.
3. Patrols installation perimeters to detect faulty fences and/or detection equipment, trespassing violations, and attempted thefts.
4. Controls personnel access by monitoring the identification of individuals en¬tering controlled areas.
5. Refers persons who lack proper credentials to a control point to arrange ac-cess.
6. Performs related duties as assigned.