IQVIA
Coronavirus update
Information from IQVIA:

IQVIA Employee Reviews

Canada17 reviews
I enjoyed working in IQVIA. They are data analysis organisation and using latest hadoop technologies to build their legacy tools. I loved working here, had opportunity to learn new skills.
Management were supportive and environment were encouraging.
I have had a wonderful experience with IQVIA. I have worked remotely in Canada with my support team in the US. They have been very helpful and I've had a positive experience with them. Would love to stay on but my project was not renewed.
comfortable place to work.
good work culture and good team

subsidized food

general shift

work from home option available

good number of leaves

good management and facilities
Pros
subsidized food
Cons
tight schedule sometimes
worldwide company. Productive IQVIA is a good place to work at.
team are experienced from multiple nationalities, you deal with different cultures. most of the offices have flexible time and task based. and the management are friendly
excellent pout débuter sa carrière- beaucoup d'opportunité a explorer
IQVIA gives employees the opportunity to build a work schedule that suits their life. They offer a reimbursement on activities that allow me to get a free membership to my local tracker for the year.
I dont want to tell anything at this moment, ml n dl part of job is more applied basis , increments can be frugal so start with a higher salary , folks are pretty decent n intelligent
Work starts by reading and answering email queries, and then start data processing. I learned how to work on a fast phased environment. Management provides training and seminars, and have access on online training for certificates. Workplace culture is just like in any other BPO companies with teams and leaders.

The hardest part of the job is during critical working days where you are supposed to finish different task in a short period of time.

While the most enjoyable part of the job is the nature of environment, with your workmates and as well as the team leads and managers.

Good workplace for a fresh start to develop communication skills and basic computer technical skills, and to expose to a corporate level company.
Pros
Meal Allowance, Health Benefits(Insurance, Card, etc.), Yearly Bonus, Incentives
Cons
Travel Distance
I loved my time in this company, I could've stayed longer had I not have plans to move to Australia. Given the chance to work for this company again, I will.
Not a lot of room for growth. They tell you that they want you to succeed, but they don't provide the opportunity to grow.
They Offshore a lot of the work.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
expectations to work overtime
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IQVIA?
I was able to hone my experience in the years served. I look forward to carrying the skill set learned into a new position where I can keep building this experience
Pros
Good location in west end of ottawa
Cons
Expanding very fast
very nice work environment , nice supervisor
gym inside the company

I learn a lot there and enjoy to have this opportunity to work in the world wide company
Many IMS locations are filled with great people but, be warned... the Ottawa location is like a time warp back to when you were 16. Small groups of gossipy and hateful people, management that takes a page from narcissism 101 and a surprisingly under skilled, yet very very arrogant, workforce. Many who work there are just very unhappy, so the gossip and childish behavior is simply the result of an unchallenged mind. I'm not sure what keeps them there.. fear, helplessness, something else? The 'good' folks are few and far between, they are there but, hide in their cubicles.

So, if you thrive on creativity, speedy decisions and have a passion for work and achieving something great with your career, you will be sorely disappointed working there. If simple is your thing, and like to spend your time in small talk about how horrible other coworkers are over coffee, while trying to avoid all responsibility (or shift blame) while still being paid well (and not having to work too much), well then you may fit right in.
Pros
Descent pay, minimal workload
Cons
The people
Good place to work in a team environment. Work life balance is almost nil depending on what department you are working in.
Pros
Great team spirit, benefits
Cons
Work life balance leaves much to be desired
My position was home based. I have an office set up in my home. I learned to prioritize my work hours and my home life. I did not have a problem working in my office for 8 hours and then leaving it to complete my home life duties. I had a great manager and got along very well with all of my colleagues. The hardest part of the job was working alone and feeling disconnected at times from my colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job was starting a project and seeing it through to the closure.

I thought I was ready for retirement however quickly found out that I am not. Quintiles was a great place to work and I would really appreciate the opportunity to re-enter the workforce.
Benefits
Cons
Travel and being away from home
Amazing colleagues and work/life balance, they take good care of their people
reviewing my call nplan, then start calling on medical clinics around 9:00.. checking samples, what they need, expiry date of the ones in there, merchandising samples, chat a little bit with the doctors and or medical staff.

I learned the value of customer service,. management is awesome, very supportive, have great team work with my counterparts. hardest part of the job, none, except when the weather won't let you work.

most enjoyable is when the customers appreciate you for your service.
Pros
free lunch, meeting people