IQVIA Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace for fresh grads
Sr Prod Data Input Assoc (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region4 January 2019
Work starts by reading and answering email queries, and then start data processing. I learned how to work on a fast phased environment. Management provides training and seminars, and have access on online training for certificates. Workplace culture is just like in any other BPO companies with teams and leaders.

The hardest part of the job is during critical working days where you are supposed to finish different task in a short period of time.

While the most enjoyable part of the job is the nature of environment, with your workmates and as well as the team leads and managers.

Good workplace for a fresh start to develop communication skills and basic computer technical skills, and to expose to a corporate level company.
Pros
Meal Allowance, Health Benefits(Insurance, Card, etc.), Yearly Bonus, Incentives
Cons
Travel Distance
I loved my time here
Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region31 October 2018
I loved my time in this company, I could've stayed longer had I not have plans to move to Australia. Given the chance to work for this company again, I will.
unhappy staff
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 June 2018
Not a lot of room for growth. They tell you that they want you to succeed, but they don't provide the opportunity to grow.
They Offshore a lot of the work.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
expectations to work overtime