iQor Employee Review

Assisting customers with the services we provide for them
Customer service/Collection agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON29 June 2014
Helping customers to find the best solution for them so that they can get their services back. I learned how to help people that were having financial problems at the time. The management made sure we did our job correctly. My co-workers were rally good people and they made my work fun. The hardest part of the job was when I did t have authority to help a customer which really needed help but i always gave them the direction were someone else could help them. The most enjoyable part of the work was when the customer tells me that I helped them that made me happy.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
working on sundays

Other iQor Employee Reviews

Company no longer exists
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON28 March 2018
This company no longer exists. They shut down in 2012. It was a typical call center that involved chasing down delinquent payments and dealing with hard customers.
Great Place to Start
Operations Supervisor and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2018
Great place to start as an agent. Plenty of opportunity to move up to a team lead/supervisor position. While the wage starts low and the benefits are not great, the work place is full of great staff.
Pros
Job mobility
Cons
Unpaid breaks/lunches, subpar benefits, low starting wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.