iQmetrix

iQmetrix Employee Reviews for Office Manager

Office Manager1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I have spent the last almost 9 years with iQmetrix.
A typical day at work included creating great experiences for co-workers by offering things such as fresh fruit, free beverages, a nice working environment and all of the things in between.

My co-workers are my friends...I know alot of people say this but it is definitely true and i will remain friends with them long after I have left the company. We are like a family. We share in our success and all of the great things that come with that.

The hardest part of the job would have to be keeping up with the work load at times. In an office of just over 150 people it could get overwhelming to meet everyone's needs while still keeping up with the other day to day tasks.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I was able to help someone in any way, make their day a little brighter and just knowing I'm needed and valued in general always gave me a great feeling!
Pros
Caring for community and those around us, caring deeply for our employees when the going gets tough, and a deep passion to deliver the best experience for our customers
Cons
The fast pace of growing has made it difficult for some to continue on with the company, Some long time employees are finding it difficult to keep up with the rate of growth
Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQmetrix. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5