iQmetrix

iQmetrix Employee Reviews in Regina, SK

Regina, SK8 reviews
There is always lots of happening which makes the days never dull. Lots of opportunities and chances for growth.
Must be willing to put in time and effort for those opportunities to pay off.
It’s not a place where you would work your entire life as the salary is too little and you will only move to another position if you are friends with the right people.
Pros
Good for first time folks looking to get into the IT world
Cons
Management is a joke, and if you have a different opinion you will not do well!
The culture is great, the workload is alright and there are plenty of avenues for growth. The office space is great and there are a lot of people. The only caveat is with lots of changes, a lot of employee's needs are put on the wayside for the needs of the organization as a whole
This could be a good place to work if they raised the wages and hired decent management. They often use bad upgrades that let you know the customer is always wrong. The office environment is clicky and very negative. If you like drinking and a vacation after a year of putting up with a hand full of awful people and low pay this is the company for you.
Pros
Alcohol.
Cons
Environment, product and pay
I worked as a call centre rep a number of years ago and don't really remember it much, but I do remember it was a cool place to work and the support from upper management was great. Good place for advancement.
- Lots of opportunity to learn new skills and work with other teams
- Great benefits (beer on tap, massage, unlimited sick days)

- Really fun culture to work in

- Compensation isn't in the top percentile
I have spent the last almost 9 years with iQmetrix.
A typical day at work included creating great experiences for co-workers by offering things such as fresh fruit, free beverages, a nice working environment and all of the things in between.

My co-workers are my friends...I know alot of people say this but it is definitely true and i will remain friends with them long after I have left the company. We are like a family. We share in our success and all of the great things that come with that.

The hardest part of the job would have to be keeping up with the work load at times. In an office of just over 150 people it could get overwhelming to meet everyone's needs while still keeping up with the other day to day tasks.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I was able to help someone in any way, make their day a little brighter and just knowing I'm needed and valued in general always gave me a great feeling!
Pros
Caring for community and those around us, caring deeply for our employees when the going gets tough, and a deep passion to deliver the best experience for our customers
Cons
The fast pace of growing has made it difficult for some to continue on with the company, Some long time employees are finding it difficult to keep up with the rate of growth
I learned lot from this job. I loved working in a support Team. If I wasn't Moving to Vancouver I would never leave this job.
Pros
Great Work environment, Motivational management team, Great Management. Great expereice.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQmetrix. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5