iQmetrix

Working at iQmetrix: Latest iQmetrix Reviews

Canada12 reviews

Great People, Great Cultrue

Working at iQ was an amazing experience, I feel I learned a lot from my time there and met many wonderful people. I feel I was always pushed to do better and be the best I could be. There is always something interesting going on, video games in the lounge, board games at lunch, optional random monthly meetings with another coworker to get to know them better.

Fun on the surface with very deep cracks that are overlooked

The support team answers phone, chat, and emails daily but is often neglected within the 'fun' corporate culture. Hard work and little respect given.Call frequency is extremely sporadic, some weeks at a time were back to back calls, other you would be lucky to receive 5 a day. Small projects and downtime that you cannot always devote time to are expected and then you are left unsupported. Upper management seemed to constantly make decisions that hurt clients and put more demand on the support team with no change ever in sight. Increasing demands on the team and a lack of focus forced me to resign. It seems a lot of people were jumping ship around the same time.

Pros

Free drinks and snacks regularly

Cons

Micromanaged and very little agency

Not long term

It’s not a place where you would work your entire life as the salary is too little and you will only move to another position if you are friends with the right people.

Pros

Good for first time folks looking to get into the IT world

Cons

Management is a joke, and if you have a different opinion you will not do well!

Great place to start with

The culture is great, the workload is alright and there are plenty of avenues for growth. The office space is great and there are a lot of people. The only caveat is with lots of changes, a lot of employee's needs are put on the wayside for the needs of the organization as a whole

Never a static day and lots of change

There is always lots of happening which makes the days never dull. Lots of opportunities and chances for growth. Must be willing to put in time and effort for those opportunities to pay off.

Great place to learn about Quality Assurance.

Enjoyed my co op with iQmetrix. They were very patient and kind in the way they trained me. I would recommend working for them if you are passionate about e-commerce.

Prepare to be underpaid and overworked

This could be a good place to work if they raised the wages and hired decent management. They often use bad upgrades that let you know the customer is always wrong. The office environment is clicky and very negative. If you like drinking and a vacation after a year of putting up with a hand full of awful people and low pay this is the company for you.

Pros

Alcohol.

Cons

Environment, product and pay

Worked as a call centre rep

I worked as a call centre rep a number of years ago and don't really remember it much, but I do remember it was a cool place to work and the support from upper management was great. Good place for advancement.

Amazing Company Great Place To Work

If you have the opportunity to work for iQmetrix then take it. They are not only innovative but the company as a whole feels like family. Work does not feel like a job, it simply is a great place to hang out do your work and collect amazing pay.

Enjoyable place to work with great culture

- Lots of opportunity to learn new skills and work with other teams - Great benefits (beer on tap, massage, unlimited sick days) - Really fun culture to work in - Compensation isn't in the top percentile

One of the best places to work by far

I have spent the last almost 9 years with iQmetrix. A typical day at work included creating great experiences for co-workers by offering things such as fresh fruit, free beverages, a nice working environment and all of the things in between. My co-workers are my friends...I know alot of people say this but it is definitely true and i will remain friends with them long after I have left the company. We are like a family. We share in our success and all of the great things that come with that. The hardest part of the job would have to be keeping up with the work load at times. In an office of just over 150 people it could get overwhelming to meet everyone's needs while still keeping up with the other day to day tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I was able to help someone in any way, make their day a little brighter and just knowing I'm needed and valued in general always gave me a great feeling!

Pros

Caring for community and those around us, caring deeply for our employees when the going gets tough, and a deep passion to deliver the best experience for our customers

Cons

The fast pace of growing has made it difficult for some to continue on with the company, Some long time employees are finding it difficult to keep up with the rate of growth

Great Leaning Experience

I learned lot from this job. I loved working in a support Team. If I wasn't Moving to Vancouver I would never leave this job.

Pros

Great Work environment, Motivational management team, Great Management. Great expereice.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQmetrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement