iQmetrix Employee Reviews

Prepare to be underpaid and overworked
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK28 May 2018
This could be a good place to work if they raised the wages and hired decent management. They often use bad upgrades that let you know the customer is always wrong. The office environment is clicky and very negative. If you like drinking and a vacation after a year of putting up with a hand full of awful people and low pay this is the company for you.
Pros
Alcohol.
Cons
Environment, product and pay
Amazing Company Great Place To Work
Desktop Analyst (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 January 2018
If you have the opportunity to work for iQmetrix then take it. They are not only innovative but the company as a whole feels like family.
Work does not feel like a job, it simply is a great place to hang out do your work and collect amazing pay.
Enjoyable place to work with great culture
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK29 November 2016
- Lots of opportunity to learn new skills and work with other teams
- Great benefits (beer on tap, massage, unlimited sick days)
- Really fun culture to work in

- Compensation isn't in the top percentile
One of the best places to work by far
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK3 April 2016
I have spent the last almost 9 years with iQmetrix.
A typical day at work included creating great experiences for co-workers by offering things such as fresh fruit, free beverages, a nice working environment and all of the things in between.

My co-workers are my friends...I know alot of people say this but it is definitely true and i will remain friends with them long after I have left the company. We are like a family. We share in our success and all of the great things that come with that.

The hardest part of the job would have to be keeping up with the work load at times. In an office of just over 150 people it could get overwhelming to meet everyone's needs while still keeping up with the other day to day tasks.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I was able to help someone in any way, make their day a little brighter and just knowing I'm needed and valued in general always gave me a great feeling!
Pros
Caring for community and those around us, caring deeply for our employees when the going gets tough, and a deep passion to deliver the best experience for our customers
Cons
The fast pace of growing has made it difficult for some to continue on with the company, Some long time employees are finding it difficult to keep up with the rate of growth
Great Leaning Experience
Software support specialist (Current Employee) –  Regina24 July 2014
I learned lot from this job. I loved working in a support Team. If I wasn't Moving to Vancouver I would never leave this job.
Pros
Great Work environment, Motivational management team, Great Management. Great expereice.