iQF Quality Foods Employee Review

View all iQF Quality Foods reviews

6 days/week + unfair pay + HUGE out of pocket expenses.
Sales (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 February 2019
-You are charged $105.00/week for credit card terminal and vehicle expense.
-Must invest $800-$1000 in product to have adequate inventory.
-Mandatory 6 day weeks.
-All door to door sales.
Pros
Company Vehicle
Cons
Out of pocket expenses
Official response from iQF Quality Foods
9 March 2019

We did have small fees at one point and they were very transparent prior to anyone joining us. We have however, since modified the program to especially help the new entrepreneurs who want to start a business with ZERO out of pocket money and we have an excellent support team to help everyone along. We are very diligent with giving this opportunity to the right people with no downside to either party. We do have successful team players across the country, which is why we are the #1 largest in Canada in this business, but we are direct with saying that this is not for everyone. No business could be. Sorry for your poor experience.

Other iQF Quality Foods Employee Reviews

Great Sales Job For Driven People
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 March 2019
I have been working for here 3 years and never had sales experience. If you are a people person this job should be easy. All you have to do is talk to people and the product sells itself.

-Morning meeting which is usually about 30 mins then its up to you to devise your plan for the day.
-Great repeat customers that makes the job worth doing
-Possible advancement to management if willing to relocate to another city
-Company take home vehicle
-Good medical benefits
-Weekly bonuses
-2 Trips per year to the Caribbean for top performers

The best part is that now I have hundreds of customers who are excited to see me and buy our product.
Pros
Work your own hours, great income for hard workers, tons of benefits
Cons
Must be self driven
Not a great company stressfull and door to door 100% commision
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 March 2019
I worked for this company for a lengthly period and they charge you fees for everything they expect you to work like a dog 7 days a week they say it's your own business which is not the case they have a bonus structure that is flawed and fails cause if you don't hit bonus you will be over pulled to hit the bonus then you have to sell double to do this catch up game the food is always going up in cost so it is only getting harder to sell everyday the management puts everything on your shoulders if you do work there look at the turn over rate and experience the stress you will not enjoy it I promise you this a 1000% the company wants to make all the money and you literally starve and so if you are looking for a job please turn away and get something more promising not a bunch of broken promises and and no growth and no family time!!!!!!!
Pros
There is none
Official response from iQF Quality Foods
18 March 2019

Unfortunately there are some stories of people not achieving the level of success that many of us do. We have such a vast array of different personalities from all walks of life who sincerely enjoy the responsibility of the freedom allowed to talk with people and deliver a great product. The reason we do have great customer retention and repeat sales is because of the great people with us. We are in the relationship building business. We are also proud to say that we have held our prices for two years even through inflationary times but recently we did have to incorporate a slight increase with no affect to sales across the country. All the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQF Quality Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

iQF Quality Foods Reviews by Location