iQF Quality Foods Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Great Sales Job For Driven People
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 March 2019
I have been working for here 3 years and never had sales experience. If you are a people person this job should be easy. All you have to do is talk to people and the product sells itself.

-Morning meeting which is usually about 30 mins then its up to you to devise your plan for the day.
-Great repeat customers that makes the job worth doing
-Possible advancement to management if willing to relocate to another city
-Company take home vehicle
-Good medical benefits
-Weekly bonuses
-2 Trips per year to the Caribbean for top performers

The best part is that now I have hundreds of customers who are excited to see me and buy our product.
Pros
Work your own hours, great income for hard workers, tons of benefits
Cons
Must be self driven
Apply if you like being the dog that pulls the sled...Stressful and poorly managed
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 March 2019
This company is for workaholics without a family. Your average work week is approx. 60hrs/week. you typically don't get off until 9pm -10pm. Management is constantly hounding you over sales quotas and performance reviews. I don't really have anything good to say about my overall experience.

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BLAMED FOR THEIR MISTAKES, THEY WILL NOT OWN UP TO THIER OWN MISTAKES.

The company does what they want do not care about employees. There is no structure to the company. they make there own rules and the managers harass you everyday.

NOTE: ITS 100% COMMISION DOOR TO DOOR SALES
Official response from iQF Quality Foods
9 March 2019

There are challenges yes and you must be able to work responsibly and unsupervised. Most of our people are dedicated families. We have just received news of our third young family this year alone, being blessed with a baby boy!!! Congrats to all of our new moms and dads!!!!

6 days/week + unfair pay + HUGE out of pocket expenses.
Sales (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 February 2019
-You are charged $105.00/week for credit card terminal and vehicle expense.
-Must invest $800-$1000 in product to have adequate inventory.
-Mandatory 6 day weeks.
-All door to door sales.
Pros
Company Vehicle
Cons
Out of pocket expenses
Official response from iQF Quality Foods
9 March 2019

We did have small fees at one point and they were very transparent prior to anyone joining us. We have however, since modified the program to especially help the new entrepreneurs who want to start a business with ZERO out of pocket money and we have an excellent support team to help everyone along. We are very diligent with giving this opportunity to the right people with no downside to either party. We do have successful team players across the country, which is why we are the #1 largest in Canada in this business, but we are direct with saying that this is not for everyone. No business could be. Sorry for your poor experience.

Excellent opportunity if you are self-motivated.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 August 2018
I’ve been with the company for almost two years now. When I started, I was broke. Now I lead a much more comfortable lifestyle. If you are capable of setting your own work hours and actually sticking to them, this job is a great opportunity. I’m not micromanaged. I’m left to my own devices and I couldn’t be happier with the arrangement. Management is there for support when you need it. The sales targets set out for you are actually achievable and management actually rewards you for hard work. There is real money to be made as long as you’re willing to work and I don’t mean untenable, back-breaking hours. I have a great work/life balance.
Pros
Achievable sales goals with a great bonus structure
Cons
If you can’t work without someone watching over you, this isn’t for you.
Stressful and poorly managed
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 July 2018
Absolutely terrible job. If you want to work some where that sucks the life out of you, very little time off, and always being hounded about something every day this is a great job for you. Upper management has no idea how bad it is. Lower management is brain washed. And everything is left on your shoulders.
Pros
Na
Cons
long hours, no life