iQF Quality Foods Employee Reviews

Great Sales Job For Driven People
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 March 2019
I have been working for here 3 years and never had sales experience. If you are a people person this job should be easy. All you have to do is talk to people and the product sells itself.

-Morning meeting which is usually about 30 mins then its up to you to devise your plan for the day.
-Great repeat customers that makes the job worth doing
-Possible advancement to management if willing to relocate to another city
-Company take home vehicle
-Good medical benefits
-Weekly bonuses
-2 Trips per year to the Caribbean for top performers

The best part is that now I have hundreds of customers who are excited to see me and buy our product.
Pros
Work your own hours, great income for hard workers, tons of benefits
Cons
Must be self driven
Not a great company stressfull and door to door 100% commision
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 March 2019
I worked for this company for a lengthly period and they charge you fees for everything they expect you to work like a dog 7 days a week they say it's your own business which is not the case they have a bonus structure that is flawed and fails cause if you don't hit bonus you will be over pulled to hit the bonus then you have to sell double to do this catch up game the food is always going up in cost so it is only getting harder to sell everyday the management puts everything on your shoulders if you do work there look at the turn over rate and experience the stress you will not enjoy it I promise you this a 1000% the company wants to make all the money and you literally starve and so if you are looking for a job please turn away and get something more promising not a bunch of broken promises and and no growth and no family time!!!!!!!
Pros
There is none
18 March 2019

Unfortunately there are some stories of people not achieving the level of success that many of us do. We have such a vast array of different personalities from all walks of life who sincerely enjoy the responsibility of the freedom allowed to talk with people and deliver a great product. The reason we do have great customer retention and repeat sales is because of the great people with us. We are in the relationship building business. We are also proud to say that we have held our prices for two years even through inflationary times but recently we did have to incorporate a slight increase with no affect to sales across the country. All the best.

Fun place to work if you love meeting new people and being part of a great team
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Butlington9 March 2019
SeaLand Quality Foods is a door-to-door, free home delivery service of the best five-star restaurant quality food.

The company offers a wide righty of work incentives, and support to hit your goals each week.
Pros
Work life balance, working outdoors in shorts, and talking about great food, working with a great team
Cons
Not having your own route to start with. Have to build 100% of your own customer network.
Apply if you like being the dog that pulls the sled...Stressful and poorly managed
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 March 2019
This company is for workaholics without a family. Your average work week is approx. 60hrs/week. you typically don't get off until 9pm -10pm. Management is constantly hounding you over sales quotas and performance reviews. I don't really have anything good to say about my overall experience.

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BLAMED FOR THEIR MISTAKES, THEY WILL NOT OWN UP TO THIER OWN MISTAKES.

The company does what they want do not care about employees. There is no structure to the company. they make there own rules and the managers harass you everyday.

NOTE: ITS 100% COMMISION DOOR TO DOOR SALES
9 March 2019

There are challenges yes and you must be able to work responsibly and unsupervised. Most of our people are dedicated families. We have just received news of our third young family this year alone, being blessed with a baby boy!!! Congrats to all of our new moms and dads!!!!

Great opportunity for self motivated people that have experienced companies that promise and don't deliver Sealand does..
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 March 2019
This is one of the best companies that I have seen in terms of effort expended and rewards earned..
Most people are nine to five with their hand out every two weeks or have education and can be placed into their own environment. Great..
If you find either boring or lackluster try getting exercise, meeting people every day, building valuable relations and learning new skills....
These can be taught to anybody, nobody is perfect..
Even if you need sales training, you have it from the best....
I have been in private business all my life and this is the most fun I have had in years...
Pros
Nice vehicle and complete stock replenishment six days a week.. Great bonus plan, and wonderful trips staying at the Hilton no less...
Cons
Early morning meetings, but if it wasnt for them, how do you succeed?
6 days/week + unfair pay + HUGE out of pocket expenses.
Sales (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 February 2019
-You are charged $105.00/week for credit card terminal and vehicle expense.
-Must invest $800-$1000 in product to have adequate inventory.
-Mandatory 6 day weeks.
-All door to door sales.
Pros
Company Vehicle
Cons
Out of pocket expenses
9 March 2019

We did have small fees at one point and they were very transparent prior to anyone joining us. We have however, since modified the program to especially help the new entrepreneurs who want to start a business with ZERO out of pocket money and we have an excellent support team to help everyone along. We are very diligent with giving this opportunity to the right people with no downside to either party. We do have successful team players across the country, which is why we are the #1 largest in Canada in this business, but we are direct with saying that this is not for everyone. No business could be. Sorry for your poor experience.

Excellent opportunity if you are self-motivated.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 August 2018
I’ve been with the company for almost two years now. When I started, I was broke. Now I lead a much more comfortable lifestyle. If you are capable of setting your own work hours and actually sticking to them, this job is a great opportunity. I’m not micromanaged. I’m left to my own devices and I couldn’t be happier with the arrangement. Management is there for support when you need it. The sales targets set out for you are actually achievable and management actually rewards you for hard work. There is real money to be made as long as you’re willing to work and I don’t mean untenable, back-breaking hours. I have a great work/life balance.
Pros
Achievable sales goals with a great bonus structure
Cons
If you can’t work without someone watching over you, this isn’t for you.
Be your own boss
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 August 2018
Great place to work with friendly and outgoing staff. Offers flexibility to work your own hours and work for yourself. Not to mention the product sells itself as it’s premium.
Pros
Flexible hours, outgoing and friendly staff. Great training. Vehicle provided. Ability to travel.
Cons
Working weekends although flexible schedule does allow time off
Nothing said is true.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 August 2018
Could be a ok if not for the verbal and substace abuse. Under threat every day. Sad because product is over all good. Managment competes against you every day.
Pros
Food
Cons
Too many
Stressful and poorly managed
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 July 2018
Absolutely terrible job. If you want to work some where that sucks the life out of you, very little time off, and always being hounded about something every day this is a great job for you. Upper management has no idea how bad it is. Lower management is brain washed. And everything is left on your shoulders.
Pros
Na
Cons
long hours, no life
Independant.
independent contractor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 July 2017
If you've felt constantly micromanaged by your current employer, this is a place for you. This job affords you the opportunity to be completely independent, with support when YOU want it.