iQ Office Suites Employee Reviews

Great atmosphere to build connections and workplace culture
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 May 2019
The workplace culture at iQ Office Suites allows you to create meaningful connections on a daily basis. Whether with direct work colleagues, members, or member's guests.

It is an environment that inspires you to work efficiently while still maintaining a healthy work-life balance with monthly and weekly staff social events.
A great working environment!
Event Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2019
I have been with iQ for a few months, and I couldn't be happier with my decision to join the team. The company is fast growing and with this comes great opportunities. iQ makes all employees feel valued, and they put a lot of energy into their work culture. They hold weekly happy hours, and on top of this, monthly bonding activities. I genuinely feel as though all my colleagues look forward to coming to work.

Upper management is very easy to talk to, and they are always available to help with any issues or concerns. My position requires me to work all sorts of hours, and I really appreciate the VP checking in to make sure I am not over working myself. They really stress a work life balance.
Excellent company focused on team & personal development
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 May 2019
iQ is a company that values the well-being of its staff and members, and this is demonstrated through small and large-scale actions; from providing opportunities for internal growth, team-building socials, gym memberships, and open channels of communication across all levels of staff, from entry-level to senior management. iQ encourages their employees to apply individual talents and interests to their work, allowing us to create a uniquely authentic experience for our members.

Founders and management are extremely approachable and receptive, allowing us to feel that our voices are heard, and our achievements are recognized. If you show interest in growing with the company, there are many opportunities to progress, as they put a strong emphasis on promoting internally.

Coming in to work each day is enjoyable, as you are always among friends, and each day presents an opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, and to connect with members from a variety of industries and networks.
Pros
Happy hours, gym membership, team bonding
Amazing place to work with a great company culture!
Training and Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 May 2019
I have learned so many new skills working at iQ. The team is my favourite part about the company. We truly have great people, who are extremely supportive and create a positive work environment for everyone. It's definitely a place I look forward to going everyday. I also wont forget to mention the beautiful spaces we get to work from. The company really cares about developing their staff, and the leadership team is a dream. iQ is a very exciting and vibrant place, with a thrilling energy. I would highly recommend as a workplace.
Pros
Social Events, The Team
Great team & plenty of opportunities for growth
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 May 2019
I have been at iQ for 3 years now with two promotions. iQ is an amazing place to work if you are interested in developing skills relating to customer service, sales, management, etc. The best part about working for iQ is the team they've built. It's a supportive and friendly environment and it's a place I look forward to going to each day.
Pros
Gym Membership, Staff Outings
Great Company Culture
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 May 2019
iQ is a company that really focuses on the experiences of its members and staff.
Every day presents an opportunity to learn a new skill or meet a new person, which is my favourite part of my role.

Though all staff members are not located in the same building, iQ has done an incredible job at creating a community amongst the team that fosters a collaborative environment- no one is ever too busy to make time to help their coworker with a task or a question. It truly is the kind of environment you are happy to walk into every day.
Pros
Happy Hours, Monthly Team Bonding
A great place to work and feel part of team that makes a difference
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 May 2019
I started as a Community Manager with IQ Office Suites in the last few months. The company has been nothing but amazing since then. Management has strong, effective communication skills and you are actively made to feel like you make a difference not only with your members and immediate team but with your senior team too. Respect and dignity come hand in hand with this company.

I also like the utilization of technology to make work more seamless and efficient. Training and Development specialists have a clear and invested interest in you being successful at your job. Weekly/monthly follow ups with your senior team provides you with ample opportunity to discuss work related issues and topics and also gives them a chance to discuss feedback that empower you but teaches you how to overcome situations and tasks.

My role allows me to not only build strong working relationships with my members but the ability to network myself within the business community and meet amazing different people every day.
Pros
Great working conditions, good pay and a solid team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQ Office Suites. Our community is ready to answer.

iQ Office Suites Reviews by Location