iQ Food Co.

Canada15 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

a Day at IQ

a Typical day at work was basically what i stated in my resume the only difference was talking to the fellow employees having great conversation getting to know one another & such

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Depends on the Day really

Fast-paced environment with Great team work

Great Team to work with Management is Supportive Great work hours so you get to enjoy work-life balance Fun workplace Fast-paced environment since we serve from breakfast to lunch in a busy financial district.

Great Place to start treading across the lake that is life

iQ will always be a home to me. They taught me so many things within the short period of time I was there. The work/social culture is instantaneously immersive and will allow you to easily delve into the nooks and crannies of any restaurant - allowing anyone with pebbles worth of initiative to completely understand the in and outs of the well oiled, well-cogged machine that is iQ. Between any of the locations you go to, the feeling is the same - bewilderment. Seriously, so much thought is put into the architectural foundations of these restaurants it's actually enough to go to the stores alone for the sheer appreciation of the physicality of iQ. If you're looking for an entry-level job with the equally appropriate amount of pay then iQ is probably for you.

Pros

Good discounts, room to grow in the company quickly

Cons

Long hours, inconsistent scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQ Food Co.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement