iQ Food Co.

iQ Food Co. Job security & advancement reviews

Canada15 reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

Insights into iQ Food Co.

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good place to learn

Good company culture, good place to learn. The food is fresh, the restaurant in organized and training is ok. could be improved but generally the work is pretty easy and the team is supportive.

This place is just going downhill

I worked for this company for some time. At first I loved the it. The staff, the food etc. But now they have a hard time keeping staff. Every location is understaffed. Management is a joke and they even have hard time keeping GMs. Manage doesn't care about it's workers. They make you pay for food, don't get paid breaks, will accuse you of stealing food with no proof, will over or under schedule you without warning, expect you to work in multiple areas for little pay and little training, and if you're good at the job they will keep giving you more work but never a promotion or raise. The food quality has been going down whole prices go up. I suggest you stay away.

Pros

Friendly staff, flexible hours

Cons

Management does care about its employees, have to pay for food

Great

Overall I experienced a full career working for iQ. The guests, the staff, the corporate team, all allowed me to experience a lot, especially for someone with only a high school career. From working as a bus boy to managing a million dollar restaurant (within two years), I experienced what most don't get to experience in over a decade. There is absolutely opportunity for growth. My advice to anyone who is considering employment @ iQ FOOD CO., is to ask yourself if you're willing to work for a company that is still developing. Continue to ask the important questions and do not cut yourself short on any opportunities, in and outside of the company.

Pros

Good discounted staff meal, decent pay, decent hours, great environment, good guests, pretty casual.

Cons

Not challenging for entry level, benefits aren't good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQ Food Co.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement