iQ Food Co. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Enjoyable, faced paced and fun environment.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 April 2016
At a typical day at IQ Food Co, I am faced with a variety of challenges that are always overcame by continued communication and effort given by the team. I have really come to respect all levels of management and I feel empowered to make decisions based on the needs of the team and business. I work with many young people that want to do the best they can while never sacrificing quality of service or customer service standards. The hardest part of my job is predicting the level of customers we will see in a rush and needing a few extra bodies. Do to weather fluctuations at different points in a week, it could mean we are insanely busy or very slow. All in all, the most enjoyable part of my jobs is training young talent on the team, working with a great management team and continually striving to be the best we can be as a team.
Pros
Great management, co-workers & environment.
Cons
Needs more staffing
friendly atmosphere, wonderful working conditions
Food artist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2016
Working at IQ foods was amazing. The management was a bit unprofessional and i could not take the disrespect from the manager anymore.
Pros
70% discount on food
Cons
Disrespectful manager

Want to know more about iQ Food Co.?

Ask a question