IPS-Integrated Project Services

IPS-Integrated Project Services Employee Reviews

I enjoy working with IPS Security for all the events and you can meet new people. And they have alsome work schedule and I would like to keep on working with them.
I was able to work on the client site and gain meaningful experience in the life sciences industry. I would work here again if given the opportunity. They promote self-growth through their online learning management system for people to further their professional development.
Professional and fair. Work culture is process oriented. Good training modules. Project safety is extremely important. Great accessibility to higher leadership. Very friendly HR department.
It is a job, nothing more.
I know the CEO for years. People's manager, very good guy. Unfortunately the people he appointed to handle operation are not helping him making IPS place where employees feel god about what they do. Company is not rule by merit, you need to be related or please the managers in charge.
Great place to work, though most of the happiness associated with the job is based on the clients/projects that you are supporting.

I think depending on the department, there is limited chance for serious advancement.
Here's my Review:

1- As I said good environment to work.

2- Very competitive within the industry.

3- Very good relationship with clients in the Pharma-Bio sector.

4- Overall they are well organized wih their internal processes.

5- Good pay for contract employees. Don't know about perm employees yet.

6- Benefit programs fine. But Iv'e heard the medical plan is not as good as other organizations of the same level.

7- The upper management team is good overall.

8- The are very active into communities and sponsoring activties.

9- They have good project management and software for the projects with acesss thru IPS servers and pm sofwatre tools.

10- There is opportunity to improve in the communication between upper management and middle management.
Amazing place to work and everyone is very friendly but although I just got hired in September it’s been an amazing experience so far and they have heat for the winter time as well as heat
Long work days with extensive travel. Paid for overtime but at straight time rate. Good per diem when traveling. Never know where you will go next until the last minute.
Pros
Salery
Cons
Travel
I have been working at IPS for just over year and have found working here enjoyable. The environment is quite friendly and easy to get on with everyone in the office. The work is always diverse and challenging as I am always learning something new. Some of the time it does require that I travel and can be hectic at times to balance work and home life but work is understanding and happy to help you out.
The hardest part for me at the moment is keeping up with all the regulations and standards involved especially since there are different international standards to learn for some projects.

Overall though, everyone here is hardworking and always proactive in their job and with the company getting bigger it is only getting busier however people at work still keep it light hearted around the work place.
Pros
Oppurtunities available for professional and personal development
IPS UK has a very inclusive structure, whilst the hierarchy is in place there is an open culture for opinions & ideas from all.
The projects are challenging technically so personal development is continually available.

Your efforts to support a project get noticed & appreciated by the management - it is rare to find a company that grows in size & still maintains this.
The people and management are spot on. We have freedom to get things done without excessive pressure. We design and build pharmaceutical factories, so the work we done has a very positive benefit to society.
We all work hard because we want to make a difference.

This is not a company to sit around and be unproductive.

I know that if I have issues or concerns, then my management will help and support. We have just moved to a new office not far from Birmingham airport, my office has projects all over Europe and there is opportunity for travel if you want to. Also we have people with family commitments who find it difficult to travel and we help each other out to cover. IPS has 19 offices in 9 countries currently and is expanding hugely.
IPS environment is very professional and friendly. The management and staff are quite helpful. The company as a whole make you feel welcome.

I would recommend this company to others looking to pursue a career in engineering.
Work can be slow. learned a lot about the industry. co workers are friendly and typically willing to help in times of need. hardest part of job is being overworked.
IPS has a great reputation within the consulting space, which generally means there would be good opportunities for current and new employees. The company still has a long way to go regarding diversity though and must be intentional about promoting diversity if it wants to progress and stay relevant.
The company may appear prior to being an employee a nice work culture and supportive, professional environment - however, this is not the case. Your direct team, Director included, can set one up for failure. The type of poor medical insurance offered, says a lot about the company.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Manipulative direct management
I enjoyed working at IPS. The staff were very warm, friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the commute to and from work. The company was always looking for ways to motivate their employees. A great place to work.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
If their contract with a company ends and they can't place you, then your done. You have to be billable hours and everyone struggles for them. Very stressful. Most of their contracts are for people in the field.
Pros
Nice folks
Cons
All about the working under a contract.
Horrible management. They think they listen to employees but they don't care. Majority of employees walk on egg shells. The environment seems relaxed but the management is poorly run. They have no compassion for employees. Don't work at IPS!
IPS are great people to work for. I love working at different events. The provide the option of working part time or full time perminat post.
I have told and recruited several of my friends.
It was a great place and environment. I was able to deal with all levels of management that helped guide you to a successful future in your position and even promotion.
no clear communication at the top. HR department is understaffed and put under enormous pressure.HR manager cannot handle a company with that many employees. Policies are not enforced nor are items spoke in confidence kept.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IPS-Integrated Project Services. Our community is ready to answer.