IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. Work-life balance reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & benefits

High expectations here and very fast paced. One person is expected to do the work of 2 people.

No advancement here. Too much favourtism and no support from management. Some of the older staff make it very difficult for new staff. They forget they had to start new once too. Mostly part time work and call ins. Very difficult to get a full time job.

Pros

Residents.

Cons

Short staffed all the time.

Great Place to Work!

The IOOF is a nice place to work. I enjoy being able to flex my hours if needed, and the pay is competitive for people just starting out in my field of work. I am happy to be a part of the change that is happening here as the IOOF continues to grow. Everything they do is focused on bettering the lives of their Residents.

Review

Straight shifts; days 0600-1400, evenings 1400-2200 and nights 2200-0600 Very slow advancement. Union/sonority based No educational opportunities Great team work

awsome place for a co-op

the ioof is a pretty relaxed work enviorment and very fast paced and is very coroporative team players and the hardest part of the job was the long hours

Very Productive

It was always busy and many things to do. I love the connection you would make with the residents as well as the employees. Everyone there was well looked after. I would love to have another opportunity to work there again.

Co-workers great to help you, lots of learning opportunities, Management very helpful.

Co-workers great to help you, lots of learning opportunities (hard when you work night shifts though) as its all 12 hour shifts for RPN's. Very rewarding if you like working with seniors. Its a very fast paced environment.

Pros

excellent pay, good benefits

Cons

long hours, expect you to take call-ins while already full time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. Reviews by Location

• IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.
  • Work-life balance